1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hana Zuki Full Of Treasures (Series Talkback Thread)

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by AnotherRandomGuy, Jan 12, 2017.

1. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

In case anyone is wondering where the next episodes are, I think I may have figured that out. I took a look at the press release on Business Wire (which @TFormersMarvel linked to in his post) and noticed that it's exact words say that episodes are being released throughout the year timed to full moons. At the time, I thought it meant each full moon (probably didn't help that Animation Magazine said each full moon), but now I'm thinking it didn't mean that. I don't know when the next episodes are coming now.

#21 PinkiePie97, Feb 12, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  2. AnotherRandomGuy

AnotherRandomGuy The cat's in the cradle

Not gonna lie, I was looking forward to weekend exactly for the new episodes.

But I guess it wasn't to be, if I recall correctly they said the series in it's entirety was going to be released in Spring. So I'm guessing the whole thing will up by May.

3. Takao

Takao Fight the darkness all around

Announced at Toyfair: there will be a new Hana Zuki short included in the theatrical release of the My Little Pony movie.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. PinkiePie97

I deleted my post about the next episodes coming on March 11. The next episodes are actually coming on March 12.

I just checked and the next full moon is March 12, so I'm guessing March 11 was a typo.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. zoombie

zoombie Well-Known Member

That is great to hear, I wonder how many episodes.

Anyone with me that they are going to do the liar reveal with Kenazuki. That she is going to grow to care about Hanazuki, and than Hanazuki is going to find out her original intention for showing up in the first place. It is going to be something like the current Avatar: The Last Airbedner comic North and South.

6. SaneMan

SaneMan Well-Known Member

OK, just binged the whole thing, and it just keeps getting better
    We do get to find out allot more about the universe, are introduced to new characters, and then we end on a cliffhanger until the next full moon

I do not regret it
    also, seeing thet ending, I can see shippers go nanners

also also, this is the last show I'd expect to have a rogues gallery

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. zoombie

Just like last time, they leave me wanting more, dam you Hasbro I want more episodes now. How many episodes is this going to be anyway?

I am disappointed the main villain The Big Bad, is just a black glob with no personality what so ever, Twisted Unicorn at least has a personality, someone to root against.

So giving Kanazuki's himka went crazy for a second when they were separated, you think it is a good idea for Hanzuki to just abandon her himkas, I don't know if that is a good idea, when she comes back her moon might be in trouble.

I am with Hanazuki, didn't expect a male moonflower, I thought they were doing a Steven Universe thing with the moonflowers, only women allowed.

So I guess they left the black himka behind, a way to set up Kanazuki's redemption, she is not really a bad person, just desperate and broken, it can drive people to these dark places, as we saw the moonflower character, the Big Bad drove him to being a coward.

And I am shocked that Chicken Plant showed some developed.

And they slipped some political satire, I see what you were doing there, kids won't, but I do.

8. PinkiePie97

Just finished watching the new episodes. This show is just getting better! Can't wait for the next episodes!

9. GuillermoGage

GuillermoGage New Member

A few of you on here were regulars who chatted about Littlest Pet Shop, so welcome back... sort of!

I remember someone on a Chevistan profile seeing an image of a character at a Hasbro expo in 2016 that they were worried would be some overly kawaii weird new version of Blythe but who turned out to be the Hanazuki, the protagonist of this new series.

I like this show and have seen all 18 episodes so far. I will try to explain more later.

The themes in this show are like a better and less dumb version of Pixar's Inside Out.

I did recognize the phrase "make this moon great again". It doesn't take long to improvise one little line of dialogue later on, even if animation in general takes a long time.

10. PinkiePie97

11. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

(raises hand) I've been watching the show too, if the new avatar is any indication.

It's a unique little show.

• Like Like x 2
  12. PinkiePie97

13. SaneMan

Nice to see this catching-on

14. PinkiePie97

Just a reminder the remaining season 1 episodes start being released today. Today's episode was mistakenly uploaded at the same time as the last new episodes, but instead of deleting and reuploading it, they privated and unprivated it, so I'll post it here in case anyone missed it before.

15. SaneMan

new episode

16. PinkiePie97

Liked this week's episode. Really looking forward to seeing what happens in the next one.

In other news, season 2 will have 27 episodes.

I realize I'm citing a fan's tweet, but it was liked and retweeted by a few people working at Titmouse, so I think it's accurate.

17. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

So these are being released weekly now? I miss being able to marathon them like the first two chunks. For a show where each episode only ten minutes, it's hard to wait a week for only another ten minutes.

18. PinkiePie97

New episode is up.

19. zoombie

So did Twisted Unicorn. I just knew that deep down that Twisted Unicorn he is just scared of the Big Bad, that is why he is so twisted.

So we conclude this arc, only 5 episodes to go.

20. PinkiePie97

Here's this week's episode:

• Like Like x 1