Halo 4 Dated for 11/6/12

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by GWOtaku, Apr 17, 2012.

1. GWOtaku

GWOtaku Moderator

Congrats, X-Box faithful.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/halo-4-dropping-november-6-6372029

Incidentally, I have to note again that PC gamers remain Halo-less since Halo 2. On a happier note, there is this spiffy video:

[video=youtube_share;R2ckySUHFjY]http://youtu.be/R2ckySUHFjY[/video]

2. The Talon

The Talon New Member

November 6th? I'm pretty sure that's Election Day. So much for Obama's youth demographic vote I guess :p

Also, I'm pretty sure that this is the rumored date for this year's Call Of Duty game. Pretty gutsy move from Microsoft if this is true.

3. spartanx54

spartanx54 New Member

I'm a hardcore Halo fan, and I'm really excited for this. The graphics have improved and they have a new multiplayer mode called "Genocide" which looks pretty BA.

I wonder when they're gonna reveal the enemy. I heard that they showed the first 5 minutes and

4. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

Seriously? The Covenant again? I thought we killed all those guys once and for all in 3.

5. spartanx54

spartanx54 New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
  6. CyclonatorZ

CyclonatorZ New Member

This is BTW the number one reason why I've never played through any Halo game besides the first (by which I mean the campaign; I don't care about multiplayer). These days it seems Microsoft doesn't care at all about PC gaming - which is quite an irony.

7. Lelouch

Lelouch Fallen Prince

Stoked for this release, this is more or less my favorite franchise so to see it continue is great. I'm excited to see what 343 does with the story and its characters, and of course multiplayer. I'm fine with the covenant returning, to be honest it'd feel weird to play a Halo game without them in it. I do hope there is some sort of new enemy though.