1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gurren Lagann

Discussion in 'Animation Wiki Discussion' started by GWOtaku, Mar 3, 2009.

1. GWOtaku

GWOtaku Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

This is the discussion thread for the Toon Zone Animation Wiki's Gurren Lagann article.

So, I need help on something. I know for a fact that at one of the recent conventions (recent = between Fall 2008 and the present) Bandai was on record talking about Gurren Lagann's ratings success and/or DVD success, but I'm having issues finding it quickly and it's late. If someone can find a decent source for this, please point it out and/or edit it in.

Also, I added some writing as well as descriptions for (IMO) the three most important characters. Scrutiny & additions are very welcome.

There's also some messed up release history due to ADV and the manner in which it imploded, which is why there is a placeholder section for the DVD release.