1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gundam Unicorn

Discussion in 'Animation Wiki Discussion' started by GWOtaku, May 6, 2009.

1. GWOtaku

GWOtaku Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

This is the Animation Wiki's Discussion thread for Gundam Unicorn. Just another small step toward getting current info up.

A good start, if I do say so myself. The Cosmic Era blog was great for having translations for the first info on the Japanese official site. I certainly hope to see this stay current as more news comes and Unicorn is eventually broadcast throughout the world. Fans are welcomed to build on it or rearrange it if they see a better way of doing things. Just be particularly aware of spoilers if you are really in the know. It's great if you know what happens in novels seven and eight, but this article is for the Unicorn animation so stick to what info gets released for that specifically for the most part.

I actually wrote about Full Frontal with a straight face. Heh. Also, this reminds me that Sunrise lacks an article, so there's another item on my long list of things to take care of.

2. Mister Miracle

Mister Miracle The Best Kept Secret

Ill help! This is a great idea