1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Guardians of the Galaxy (TellTale game) Pre-Release discussion

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by wonderfly, Dec 2, 2016.

1. wonderfly

wonderfly Shaking things up a bit
    Staff Member Administrator

Whoa. Didn't expect this:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Greg91

Greg91 Member
    Reporter

I seriously love the choice of music in the reveal trailer. Dancing in the Moonlight fits the Guardians very well. Telltale Games have been releasing quite a few titles lately. I haven't played any yet but I certainly intend to start with the Batman game. I'm glad the Marvel is finally coming back to multiple console game releases instead of the occasional one like Lego Marvel Super Heroes or The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Next year could potentially have this, Spider-Man on PS4, and Marvel vs Capcom Infinite if Spider-Man is a 2017 release. Extremely exciting considering the last few years of Marvel console games. I don't play mobile games so it's nice not feel left out now.

I also hope the Guardians game doesn't have a roster exactly like the movie or the upcoming sequel. As likely as it is, I do like to see other characters that the movies haven't featured like Moondragon, Adam Warlock, Bug or Cosmo the Spacedog.

3. MDawg

MDawg Nerfariously planning

New trailer and the first episode releases on April 18. No Switch version announced. Boo.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

Looks really fun.

So, question to people more knowledgeable than myself. When they mention the "season pass disc", does that bring all the episodes? Or just the first one?

5. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

When you buy the season pass or get the console version with a "season pass disk", it lets you download all the subsequent episodes for free once they've been released (assuming there isn't any technical difficulties).

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

Thanks for the reply. Wow, that sounds pretty handy. No wonder people are always talking about these season pass things!

• Agree Agree x 1