1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Grim Junior (Grim Tales from Down Below)

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by DeathscytheVII, Apr 1, 2006.

1. DeathscytheVII

DeathscytheVII Farewell, Daughter of Trigon

Here's my first fanart for the brilliant comic by Bleedman, its pretty famous on Deviantart, but you can find it here. Its a manga inspired by a crossover of The grim adventures of billy and mandy, spawn and Nightmare before christmas

bleedman.deviantart.com

[​IMG]

Anyways, i've given Junior a darker side ,since he's gonna be heir to the throne of death and all, i think you need to be at least somewhat evil!

besides, dark sides are just cool

#1 DeathscytheVII, Apr 1, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2006
  2. Kylewayne

Kylewayne Mrs. Outlander00

You know something? That is adorably cute! Honestly, the character looks amazing! The only tinsy problem is the wobly inking in the lines at some parts. Orher than that youi have done an amazing job! Can not wait to see more of this character of yours! =D

3. DeathscytheVII

Thanks Kyle! Yeah, i know the shading is a bit off, but i dunno, my hand gets shaky...im not very patient with that kind of stuff =/

BTW, ITS NOT MY CHARACTER. I wish to god it was :D but its actually Bleedman's from Deviant art.

In any case, im on a roll here, so here's antoher pic :D

[​IMG]

4. Death58

Death58 WFWC Vet.

Wow, those are some very impressive pictures Deathscythe. When it comes to drawing I don't color any of my pictures. I rely on the old graphite. On the other hand, I wish I did have the nerve to actually accomplish stuff on the computer that looked this cool. I hope to see more soon.

5. DeathscytheVII

Thanks death! Coloring the pictures is actually pretty easy with Photoshop, if you can get it on the comp. That's how i do it, its a pretty useful tool, and probably takes significantly less time (and money in terms of paint) than coloring on paper.

Anyways, here, ill show you my next one, i Spent over Two weeks on this one :D several days coloring.

HEROES FROM DOWN BELOW
    [​IMG]

6. KratosRocks

KratosRocks Guest

Hi im new and i also love the grim tales from down below, but i stoped at tha ´´Revenge`` chapter, do any of you guys if Bleedman is going to continue the story?

7. critter

critter oh my!

Bleedman's going to continue the story, but for some reason he decided to switch to another comic series to work on.
    Honestly, I think Bleedman isn't that great of an artist; the only reason he's so popular is because he draws fanart 95% of the time. His stories aren't that great.. mostly just a bunch of cartoon characters making cameos.

Anyways, I like your most recent drawing, DeathscytheVII. Cute :anime: