Greetings! The Toonzone Introductions Thread

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by wonderfly, Jan 12, 2013.

1. KenikoGen

KenikoGen One of the cool kids.

Hello.

Salutations, comrades. I am KenikoGen. For awhile, I've been lurking this forum, though I decided to join recently. I like animation a lot, so it makes sense to join a forum centered around that. My animation tastes are varied. I can enjoy a good comedy here and there, but I can also appreciate the more serious side of animation. Some of my favorite works include Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steins;Gate, Gravity Falls, Jem and the Holograms, Sailor Moon (both the original and Crystal), Steven Universe, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012+; didn't care much for the OVA), and Danny Phantom. Of course, this is just a short list of cartoons I like; would need a laundry list for everything. When I'm not watching cartoons I'm playing video games (primarily RPGs; I'm hooked on TERA at the moment), drawing, and writing (reviews, original fiction, video ideas, and keyboard warrior weapons). It's nice to meet you all!

2. Cassie Star

Cassie Star I have no gender.

Not a newbie, just a reintroduction of sorts. I've had a lot of personal identity issues over the years, but I've now finally settled on one.

Newbies and fellow older members alike, you may call me Star.

3. Blooo

Blooo New Member

Hello Everyone!
    I'm Blooo, with 3 o.
    I'm French but I watch mostly cartoons in english.
    I'm 14.
    My favorite cartoons are Gravity Falls, Regular Show & Futurama ( I know it's TV-14 in US, but the French dubbing is less rude).
    I could watch Cartoon Network all the time, because mosty all their shows are good (only 2-4 shows are not very good).
    My Favorite Characters are Bender, GIR, Dagget Beaver, Plucky Duck, Raven (Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go!).
    My Favorite Recent (from 2015) Shows are Star vs. the forces of evil, Mighty Magiswords and Harvey Beaks (which the french dubb is not very good).

See ya later!:)

4. ZeroKelvin

ZeroKelvin One poppin' pariffero

Hello! I've been reading these forums a lot as a guest, but I've decided to register as a member! I'm a big animation fan, I watch a lot of cartoons and more, and I really like to draw! I hope to get to know the other members on these boards!

5. toasterstrutel

toasterstrutel New Member

Hi all! Does anyone know how to get to the review page or blog page?

6. aus89

aus89 New Member

hey, figured id say hi.
    ive always been into cartoons since i was a kid and still love them today- my favs are Captain Planet, Inspector Gadget, Avatar/Korra, DBZ, Dinosaucers, Young Justice, Batman: TAS and Gargoyles (can you tell what decade I was a kid? haha)

7. 90'sKid

90'sKid Well-Known Member

Hello everyone, my name is 90'sKid, but don't let that fool you, I also like things from both before and after that decade. I have a wide variety of interests, including (but not limited to): Cartoons, Zoology and Paleozoology, gaming, reading, and Ghosts. My favorite game series is Halo (accept the 343i ones), my favorite Si-Fi movie franchises are Alien, Star Wars, and Planet of the Apes. My favorite color is dark green, my favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla, my favorite cartoons are (in no particular order) Animaniacs, CatDog, ChalkZone, Codename: KND, Courage TCD, Cow and Chicken, Dexters Lab, Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy, Fosters home for..., Johnny Bravo, Rocko's Modern Life, Star Wars: The Clone wars, Transformers (g1), Jimmy Neutron, The Angry Beavers, and FoP. But I will also talk about other shows if I've seen them.

I have been on many forums before, but unfortunately, most of them have died or been reduced to toxic wastelands during the Flame Wars. So I set out to find a new home forum, and with luck and a good search engine, I discovered ToonZone. With the discovery of TZ, I have fulfilled two of my objectives: finding an active forum that was inviting, and finding a forum where I could discuss cartoons with others. For toontalk was scarce at my past forums, and as the ship of nostalgia finally landed, I yearned for a place where I could repair and refuel said ship. Lo and behold, I have finally arrived, and I would be honored if you all would allow me to join your community as an equal.

8. Coffee

Coffee Member

Hello. I've looked around these forums a bit, but just joined yesterday. I've been on another forum for several years, so I pretty much know the basics.

9. 90'sKid

You wouldn't happen to be on TFW, would you? I think I might know you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Coffee

Coffee Member

Nope. Sorry.

11. 90'sKid

It's ok, I was just wondering.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

12. cartoonero

cartoonero New Member

I have problem with uploading my avatar picture. I have resize it to 150x150 px and it's under 15kb. Any ideas?

13. Josh Lyons

Josh Lyons New Member

Hi-ho, I'm Josh Lyons, but by now, you already knew that! I'm new to ToonZone, but not new to cartoons. I've been watching cartoons since 1962. From Rocky and Bullwinkle to Mordecai and Rigby (The Regular Show). From The Mighty Heroes to Teen Titans, I've seen then all and I'm still getting started! So welcome me aboard! Uh, give me some ground rules before I get started. I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

#113 Josh Lyons, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  14. MasterBandicoot

MasterBandicoot New Member

Hello everyone! My name is Brian. My favourite show is Aqua Teen Hunger Force. I had to make a second account because the confirmation email didn't send the first time (I even had the right email).

Glad to be here!

15. SinonSniper1999

SinonSniper1999 New Member

Hi Everbody, my name is Ashley and I love being on this website! It's such a great honor to be here and I hope you guys have great time with me and have a wonderful day!

16. Freav

Freav BeakFreav

Ok, so why not?

Hey! Call me Freav, chilean and I started lurking here some days ago and thought it would be fun to join blah blah
    I'm a huge music fan, mostly rock and alternative but I try to be ecletic.
    I obviously also adore cartoons, I don't know how ecletic my taste in those is tho. I tend to gravitate a lot towards slice of life, fun stuff, but I obviously don't want to limit my tastes.
    My current favorite cartoon is Harvey Beaks, I love absolutely everything about it, from the scenarios and the music to the characters. I love Clarence too, there is a lot going on over there that goes under appreciated. Actually, the cartoons that have won me over the most tend to have relatively small fanbases lol (my favorite 2000's cartoon is ChalkZone, for example). Other than those shows, I'm a huge fan of many stuff (Gravity Falls, Rick & Morty, Steven Universe, Star vs...; the stuff everybody loves, also Total Drama is my biggest (kind of) guilty pleasure. The Ridonculous Race was wonderful)
    So, this is it I suppose? This site looks really fun and I hope to be posting for a while!

#116 Freav, Oct 16, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  17. PurpleYoshi

PurpleYoshi Purple Yoshi of valor

Hello.
    I like Simpsons, Spongebob, Arthur, Chowder, Tiny Toons, Mario, Rock and Metal Music, and AttackingTucans.

I also like saying "blah" when I'm bored. So...you may see this a lot from me...

18. dadadada

dadadada New Member

Hey,everybody.I watched cartoons on television about the batman as a child, and later I came to know, more and more like Justice League, except for Batman is my favorite, I personally still love Mars Hunter, I was attracted to this role, he is powerful, and kind-hearted and intelligent. Welcome to be my friends, I want to share with you my love for comic.

19. Phantasm

Phantasm Bittersweet Symphony.

Hi Everyone! I am Phanty. I haven't logged on in years!

20. Jane Doe

Jane Doe New Member

Hello, My Name Is Jane, and I'm a Fan Of All Kinds Of Cartoons, Both Anime and Non-Anime, I also Love The Old Cartoon Network Cartoons too, My Top Ten All Time Favorite Cartoon Shows Is,

10. Police Academy The Cartoon Series.
    9. Stop The Smoggies.
    8. C.O.P.S The Animated Series.
    7. Thundercats.
    6. Transformers.
    5. Spider-Man The Animated Series.
    4. Batman The Animated Series.
    3. X-Men The Animated Series.
    2. Peter Pan & The Pirates (a fox kids cartoon series).
    1. Where On Earth Is Carmen Sandiego.

Here's Some Honorable Mentions.
    A Pup Named Scooby-Doo, My Little Pony & Friends, Saban's Adventures Of The Little Mermaid, Animaniacs, Tiny Toon Adventures, etc. etc.

My Top Ten All Time Favorite Old School Cartoon Shows is,

10. He-Man and The Masters Of The Universe.
    9. She-RA Princess Of Power.
    8. Voltron Defender Of The Universe.
    7. Bionic 6.
    6. MASK.
    5. The Centurians.
    4. Bravestarr.
    3. Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends.
    2. The LIL Bits.
    1. The World Of David The Gnome (R.I.P Actor Tom Bosley).

I've got one Honorable Mention.
    G.I. Joe A Real American Hero.

My Top Ten All-Time-Greatest Favorite Old School Cartoon Shows Is,

10. The Littles.
    9. The Adventures Of Teddy Ruxpin.
    8. Jim Henson's Muppet Babies.
    7. The Care Bears Family.
    6. Pound Puppies (The Old School One).
    5. Dennis The Menace.
    4. Jem and the Holograms.
    3. The Wuzzles.
    2. Ewoks.
    1. Captain N The Game Master.

Here's Some Honorable Mentions.
    Smurfs, Slimer & The Real Ghostbusters, Fimation's Version Of Ghostbusters, Rupert, The Country Mouse & The City Mouse Adventures, Dillbert, Daria, etc. etc.

My Top Ten All-Time Best Favorite Anime Shows Is,

10. Sailor Moon.
    9. Beyblade.
    8. The Swiss Family Robinson.
    7. Little Women.
    6. Pokemon (All The Seasons Including X Y one).
    5. Johnny Bravo.
    4. Dextor's Lab.
    3. Case Closed.
    2. Paranoia Agent.
    1. Yu-Gi-Oh (The Original One, GX, 5DS, and Zexal).

And My Favorite Yu-GI-OH Characters Is, Maximillion Pegasus, and Zane Truesdale.

So That's what I've got to say, Thanks.