1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings! The Toonzone Introductions Thread

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by wonderfly, Jan 12, 2013.

1. JedEmily

JedEmily Active Member

Hi, I'm JedEmily also known as just Emily. I'm known on the Disney Channel/ Cartoon Network/ Nickelodeon threads, mostly the Disney Channel one. Some of my favourite things are Club Penguin, Interwebs, Food, Jedward, Memes, Drawing, Friends, Violetta, Girl Meets World, Austin and Ally,R5 and lots more. I have won 4 Disney Channel/XD Contests on Facebook, free Pizza and Frozen stuff (not official stuff like). I've met Jeff Rich from Status Quo and Jedward (Irish Pop Duo). I'm currently studying Piano, Singing, Acting, French, Spanish and Irish (Gaelic).
    I first discovered ToonZone while searching Google for Disney Channel news around the world while on my iPad so I went on my laptop and signed up.
    I live in Belfast, Northern Ireland where it is COLD, but warm in the summer, sometimes really hot, but I don't go outside. Most of my friends' are younger than me by atleast 2 years or more, which is kind of annoying.
    I'm the youngest in my family and my parents are divorced. I've got 1 brother and 1 sister. My birthday is coming up soon (will reveal my age on my birthday) on November 19th and I've got everything I want ordered (from France, Italy, Ireland and Spain) and I'm buying the rest of it myself.
    I'm a Tinista and Disleynatic as well as a Katy Cat, JedHead and an R5er.
    My hobbies are editing wikis, hanging with friends, learning Spanish, eating waaaayyy too much Tayto, drawing and internetting, Pretty much everything a normal girl would do.
    I hate a lot of boybands nowadays, homework, reading books (I just can't), being teased, having to do laundry,school, short short short short shorts, people acting too old for their age, being being inappropriate, being weak and SPIDERS.

I hope you liked my intro :)

2. Combou

Combou New Member

Hello Guys,

I am Ramon, New to forum. Dropped by to say hello. My love for cartoons and anime is what brought me over there and the fact that this forum is quite active and not spammy made me signup here :)

3. wickedmountain

Hii I'm new here :) love cartoons new and old also love comics etc glad to be here with you all :)

4. WhoseLineFan

WhoseLineFan New Member

Hello!

My name is WhoseLineFan but my real name is Mikaela. You can call me either one. I am a huge fan of Disney, Cartoon Network, and Nickelodeon.

My favorite shows would have to be Rocket Power, Rocko's Modern Life, The Weekenders, Mickey Mouse Works, House Of Mouse, and The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.

5. Glen Brito

Glen Brito New Member

Hey guys I'm glen I love cartoons and anime my favorite cartoons come from teletoon I live in nj usa but I understand people dislike total drama and Johnny test but I love those shows and I love old anime with certain new recent ones I guess if anyone would like to be friends give an add up my way:)

6. validating

validating PUT SOME BUTTER ON IT

Hi. I'm validating, because I sent my validation to the wrong email so I ended up creating two accounts, one which can never be accessed. I'm just a quiet kid who likes Spongebob and Cartoon Network shows new and old. I also love Ren and Stimpy. You'll most likely find me in The Nicktoons Forum, Cartoon Network Cartoon Forum or Fun and Games. I'm not too active here, though. I hope to have a good time with the toonzone community.

7. Russelrules44

Russelrules44 Member

I just realized I never introduced myself here. Silly me.
    Anyways my name is Jacob Allen Jones and I really love cartoons! Any type of cartoon really, unless if it's really bad. I am also currently 14 years old and have a sweet gig at Belleview Middle School. (Wonderful school full of wonderful people.)
    If you want to know what my favorite cartoons are, the top 10 are *long breath* Sanjay and Craig, Breadwinners, SpongeBob, MLP:FiM, Battle for Dream Island, Total Drama Island, Grojband, Inanimate Insanity, The Amazing World of Gumball and Phineas and Ferb.
    I'm also a very nice and tolerent person, and love to create stories and make animations. (I'm not very good at them yet. Hoping to find an animation school.)
    The reason I came to this place was to talk about cartoons in a non-judgemental matter.

8. MrSoulBadGuy

MrSoulBadGuy New Member

Howdy.

I don't think I'm too good with introductions :sweat:. Anyway, Hey the username is MrSoulBadGuy. I chose to go by that username as a slick little play on words on a dope character from Guilty Gear. I enjoy anime, cartoons, music, pretty much every form of entertainment. So who knows you might legit see me in a lot of sections of the site just posting in threads lol. I've been a lurker here for years and I enjoy the vibes and you guys seem like cool people. I look forward to posting more. Feel free to hit me up and start a conversation.

9. ChikoritaCheezit

ChikoritaCheezit The Random Shipper

All right here I go:

I'm ChikoritaCheezit. I've been into cartoons since I was a kid when I would watch mostly Cartoon Network. Then I sort of never grew out of them. My favorite Cartoons include MLP, South Park, Ed, Edd, N Eddy, Animaniacs, Rocko's Modern Life, Billy and Mandy, Dexter's Lab, The Power Puff girls, Fosters and many more. I've visited this forum before but one day I thought, "Why not make an account." And that's what I did.

10. tucsoncoyote

tucsoncoyote Time to get my "Game face" on

Zombies vs Coyote.. Coyote Wins.

Well I'm finally back from the dead.. (literally)

After a 3 (or has it been 4? 5? 5??) years since I vanished without a trace fromthis forum.. This so called Zombie Coyote is back from the dead..

The last 3 or so years have been a bit of a living heck for me.. Everything from Sleep apnea, to blood clots in legs, to a near heart attack, to bedbugs.. (The list goes on an on and on)

But I guess I'm back.. (Pinches self) yep I'm back.. At least I think I am...

Anyway Time for this "Coyote" to actually come out of his den and start doing the usual trickery..

oh and for those who do remember me, be gentle.. This coyote has indeed gone through a real rough spot in his life.. Turning 50, the blood clot, the supposed Heart attack breating problems.. Well you get the idea..)

At least one thing that I can say.. I guess I got the toughness of most Anime Robots with a dash of Pinkie Pie thrown in (Yep I'll admit it.. This coyote has now become part Brony as well..(Now if I can only find a pegasister to share out my last days on this earth.. it would be nice..

Looks at watch*

nah, not worth it..

Anyway I''m back.. and hopefully I'll be around to stay a little bit longer..

Oh well, back to work..

Tucsoncyote:coyote:

11. Kencana

Kencana Member

Hi. I'm newbie here. English is not my first language, so I'm sorry if there's any grammar mistake.
    I love western animated and cartoon since I was just little girl. My favorite cartoon usually from Disney, the Powerpuff Girls, Danny Phantom, ATLA/LOK, Steven Universe, etc etc.

12. TorchSheep

TorchSheep More of a man than a horse.

Hey there, I'm TorchSheep! Been in a massive animation-y mood recently, so much so that I've been marathon-ing some of my favourite cartoons for the majority of the day. I'm a big Cartoon Network fan, I'm always trying to improve my collection of CN merch, I enjoy the new cartoons, (Such as Adventure Time, Regular Show, Clarence and Gumball) and the older shows (Such as Ed, Edd n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog and Codename: Kids Next Door). Though Avatar: The Last Airbender is my favourite show of all time still. I look forward to becoming a true member of this forum. :)

13. hostesscakes

hostesscakes New Member

hi! im hostesscakes, but yall can call me cleo or w/e. i first joined this site a loooong time ago, when i was a wee kid (too young to be anywhere on the internet tbh) and i used to post a lot iirc. im 16 now, and one day i remembered this place and decided to re-join, since i still love cartoons just as much. im planning on majoring in animation once i get to college and everything. i like to draw, cook, read, and i play softball. some of my favorite cartoons are young justice, teen titans (both versions), steven universe, samurai jack, and the looney tunes show. im also really into video games and movies! aand thats about it to me

14. blahblehblih123

Hi, I'm named blahblehblih123 and I forgot to do the introductions before, so I did them now. What I mostly like are video games, news, and cartoons. I also like doing fantasy schedules for channels like Boomerang and HLN. My favorite tv channels are Boomerang, Azteca Trece (a Mexican channel), and my local ABC station KRGV. My favorite foods are pizza, Chinese food, and hamburgers.

15. ToonKitty

ToonKitty meow

Hello! I'm not new new but I registered waay back in 06. So this is my new account!
    I can't get my avatar to work:/

16. TheKaBlammer

TheKaBlammer Full-Time Otaku

Hey! This is a pretty late introduction, cuz I signed up yesterday. Anyway, hi, I'm Otaku Fudgelord, but call me the KaBlammer! I'm an alien from the planet Otakusenkai (note: not really, just a backstory I made for myself), and simply put, I'm an otaku. Not the kind who watches anime all day, because an otaku is someone who stays at home to focus on a hobby. So basically, everyone in existince. I like to watch cartoons and anime, play video games, go on the internet, and...cogitate. I have a huge imagination, made up of all the things I love. I love to think about what would happen if Ed from Cowboy Bebop was in the Ed, Edd n Eddy universe? Who would she hook up with, and hiw would she react to the cartoonish happenings? This is the sort of thing I like to do! Cogitate, ponder, think! YES, ALWAYS! Anyway, I'm the KaBlammer, and I'm...finishing this post. I'm still signed in.

17. BeanoMaster

BeanoMaster Active Member

Bye! (Until July)

I have to go until early July due to my age or whatnot.

So, I am not dead and I will be back! I will still be reading the posts! :chowder::chowder:

18. Scrappy-Fan92

Scrappy-Fan92 Well-Known Member

See you soon.

19. JoeMabbon

JoeMabbon Dwarf-in-a-flask

20. icefyre79

icefyre79 New Member

I'm icefyre79 and I hope to be active on the forum. I love original comic strips and I would love to create my own at some point. Here's an example of one from a site called Treasure Trooper. Hope it's ok to post it here!

[​IMG]