1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings! The Toonzone Introductions Thread

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by wonderfly, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Hello everyone I'm TheRavenfreak and in case if you can't tell my two obsessions of all time are Sonic the Hedgehog, and Teen Titans. xD I'm currently 23 years old and have been lurking here for years now. (Especially the World's Finest website based around the original Teen Titans animated series... I've grabbed so many different screenshots of Raven starting from 2004-present. :V) I finally decided to join and start talking with other fans of many different cartoons, even at this age I just can't stop watching cartoons. xD Hope to make some great friends here. :)

2. Megumi

Megumi ★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆

Hey, hey, TRF. That's what I will call you from now on; no objections. Sonic is probably going to get lots of talk with that new show coming up so you'll probably be in the CN forum a bunch. Will see you there, gl not dying.

3. andywarhol12

andywarhol12 Member

Hello,
    My username is andywarhol12 but you can call me Amanda. I'm new to this thread and have always had an interest in movies, animation and video games. I found this site not to long ago and thought it would be a fun experience to join. I'm a huge fan of movies and study movies from the early 1900's ( metropolis, battleship potemkin) from movies to the 60's and 70's. I enjoy comic books, classics ( I've seriously have read almost every classic out there ) favorite author is either Oscar Wilde or Michael Crichton. Ask me as many questions as you like.

4. Gatomon41

Gatomon41 Free Equestrian Forces

Organizing all my archives, transferring old paperwork into manila folders for better and easier safekeeping.

I need a vacation.

5. Gatomon41

Gatomon41 Free Equestrian Forces

Alright, going on vacation on Saturday, going to Appleton for KitsuneKon. So I will not be on-line at all for the next two days.

6. Kung-Fu Yoshi

Kung-Fu Yoshi Active Member

Hello

Hi everyone. My name is Kung-Fu Yoshi. I registered here so I could write posts on stuff like the latest RS episode.

7. Blast(tia) Heart

Blast(tia) Heart Will Play Sonic 06 for money.

Yo. I'm Blast(tia) Heart, If you get the reference you get a cookie, and I've been lurking on these forms for a while, and I decided to join once I was old enough too do so. I mainly watch shows from CN so you'll mostly likely see me in those forms.

Soo... Hey.

8. itsjustaaron

itsjustaaron Guest

Hey there! I might've been on this forum before but I can't really remember, haha. Great to meet you guys! My names Aaron, I draw comics and cartoons. You might probably remember me who makes those 'Keeping Up with Thursday' webomics that were on TheDuck (formerly DrunkDuck). It's a definitely a pleasure being here to meet others into cartoons, anime, and other cool things happening in on the scene. :3 I have a feelighg I might be right at home here, fellas. Wishing everyone the best! Aaron--

9. akiue.

akiue. umm hello wat

hey there. im akiue. im from another forum in which swearing is allowed, so i'll have to adjust to this forum's "no swearing" rule

im very light-skinned to be a black person... just felt like saying that

and yeah this is me

will try to have fun here

10. Looney Turtles

Hello. I'm new here. I thought I would join this place, because I have become more interested in cartoons again, and I wanted to join a forum to talk about them at.

11. acquah

acquah Member

Hello, everyone. My name is Elijah Thompson-Acquah, but you can call me "Elijah Acquah" or just "acquah".
    I enjoy watching cartoons and surfing on the Web when I have nothing else to do. I'm currently 17 and currently applying to different colleges. Also, in my senior year, I will have numerous AP classes, scholarships and college examinations. It's stressful but I do have my time.

I usually enjoy cartoons that are often hilarious and surreal. I'm more apt for odd comedy than hamish drama. My favorite cartoons are The Amazing World of Gumball, Breadwinners, Littlest Pet Shop, Wander Over Yonder and, to an extent nowadays, SpongeBob.

I also like to write stories and film videos. I'm planning to work for Creative Writing and Cinematography degrees in college. I usually write poems with several of my recurring characters that are heavily based on my attitudes and dissent reactions.

It would be very kind for me and you to discuss some of our animated preferences here in ToonZone...
    because signing up here was a hassle.

12. defunctzombie

defunctzombie 1992 not 2002
    Staff Member Moderator

Welcome! Just so you know, it may seem lengthy but our signup keeps the spammers out. You wouldn't want to join a board polluted with spam, would you?

13. Tenma975

Tenma975 Active Member

I have returned! But seriously, though. I kinda lost touch with this forum a while ago, but I hope to at least try to add to the conversation around here. A lot of the time, I'm just not sure what to say is all.

14. danan

danan Guest

Hi guys, I'm new here!
    I found out about this thread and excited to know there's a forum dedicated to Disney and Pixar films!
    I'm a hobbyist animated filmmaker and make films on YouTube for fun (please check me out!) I don't go to any colleges related to art or filmmaking and mainly self-taught through online tutorials.

I'm looking forward to spending more time here and fueling newer ideas for my next project!

15. Jeffre

Jeffre New Member

Hello there, happy to finally be a member of ToonZone.

I've been observing the ToonZone Forums for a year now and I am finally ready to start posting on here and offering my opinions on animation, the animation industry, and so on :D But I will go ahead and say I can be highly critical of others' opinion and can allow my more negative emotions to get the best of me. I'd prefer NOT to be banned, so I'll avoid any name calling or foul language as the Terms of Agreement dictates. Just respect my freedom of speech and I'll respect your. Now let's "blue" this.

16. Aquadementia

Aquadementia That's a lot of Mulaney!
    Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to Toon Zone Jeffre and happy joining day!
    I'll join this thread to the Cafe Greetings thread.

17. LittleLooney

LittleLooney Guest

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm LittleLooney. but feel free to call me by my real name of Cody. I am a fan of several different cartoons, including WB cartoons (especially the WBA shows), MLP:FIM (as you can tell from my avatar), old-school Nicktoons, old-school Cartoon Network, anything from Disney-Pixar, and a good variety of others. And if you want, you can visit the other two websites I'm a member on by clicking one of the links in my signature below. And beware. I have been known to have a strange sense of humor, so please take nothing I say too seriously.

18. Hello! I am ShimmeringBeauty! I love My Little Pony (especially Equestria Girls), anime like Pretty Cure, Doraemon, Madoka Magica (along with many other animes), and Britt Allcroft's Magic Adventures of Mumfie. I also play Toontown Rewritten and Toontown Infinite as a light red (TTR) or black (TTI) cat named Fire Beauty. I also like to draw!

19. NewComer2014

NewComer2014 Guest

Hello, everyone! I'm NewComer2014 and I decided to join today. I'm a HUGE fan of Cartoons and Animes, one of the latter being "Captain Tsubasa" (I prefer the 'J' version) and as for the former... well, too many to list, I'll tell you that much! But I like the JL/JLU shows, not to mention the Batman Animated Series (90's versions). I also like to write fanfics and would like VERY MUCH to collect some comic books which have been of my interest for quite some time now. Plus, I have a DA account, too.

20. Mick

Mick Member

Hi! I'm Devin Palladino / Mick Bynes. I have been a fan of cartoons for a long time. My favorite cartoons are South Park, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, The Weekenders, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Regular Show, Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Looney Tunes, Heathcliff and much more! I am a death metal musician (vocals/guitar). I also like video games, cars, computers, guitars, skateboarding, baseball, hockey, coins and many other things. I'm a really nice guy and I probably intend on being super active on here. I wonder why I didn't join this forum sooner. :p

#80 Mick, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014