1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings! The Toonzone Introductions Thread

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by wonderfly, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Rhaynebow

Rhaynebow Well-Known Member

I'll be going to Savannah College of Art and Design!

2. Wonderwall

Wonderwall Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Cool, I've heard that name before but I've never known of anyone from there. Best of luck, it's a lot of work :)

3. Goldstar Neo

Goldstar Neo Good Morning!

Hello, everyone. This is Blackstar. You may remember me. I'm back on the forums with a new attitude and I look forward to talking toon with all of you again.

#43 Goldstar Neo, Aug 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013
  4. CoolEric158

CoolEric158 She rocks both ways.

Wait you're Goldstar on Twinsanity, right?

5. Goldstar Neo

Yep. That's me.

6. CoolEric158

CoolEric158 She rocks both ways.

Dude, I love you and your brother's blogs. It's awesome that you got un-banned, and hopefully our paths will cross around here.

7. Goldstar Neo

:^: Thanks. We have more blog entries in the works. I'm glad that you enjoy reading them.

8. Hey guys! I've browsed these forums several times over the years, but I've finally decided to get in on the action.

I don't really know what to say here, I feel like the posts I make in the future will better reflect my tastes and personality. I'm just glad to be here amongst like minded people to discuss something we all love.

I look forward to a long and rewarding future on the Toonzone forums, and hope to make some new friends along the way!

EDIT: I would like to add, though, that I'm a fan of animation of all ages and locations. From Gertie the Dinosaur to Adventure Time. From the United States, to Russia, to Japan, and back again. Hopefully I'll pick up plenty of new stuff to watch while I'm here as well!

9. RickyBallon

RickyBallon New Member

Hello, just making an official greeting.

Happy to be here and hope to contribute to the community!

10. Whimsical Crank

Whimsical Crank Sensible to a Slight Degree

This is my 're-introduction' (I joined here in 2012 and have been largely on and off since this past February, darn you Actuarial Science!!). After months of mainly lurking around here, and now having cable at my apartment, I hope I'll be able to put more thoughts about the current ongoings of animation in the open. So...good to be back!

11. AngusMcHaggis

AngusMcHaggis New Member

Evening, everyone. My name's James, but you can refer to my username as well if you prefer. I've meant to make an account here for the longest time, but never really got around to it until now. Cartoons were always a big part of my life, and I hoped since childhood to be able to work on one in some form, or at least study them.

I'm not too picky on cartoons, but I prefer comedic shows and perhaps some comic adaptions as opposed to more serious fare. I've only just gotten into anime (Despite being a huge Pokemaniac back in the 90s). Feel free to drop me a line via PM if you want to talk, but I'd love to get to know this place a bit more.

12. Golden Geek

Golden Geek Gera Gera Po

Hi everyone! I'm dragonzatch, thirteen years old and lifelong cartoon/anime fan. Hope to be friends with you all!

13. Megumi

Megumi ★ No One's Dream Anymore ☆

Oooh, someone born in 2000. Haven't met one of those online in ever. Welcome, young person!

14. LugofilmLtd

LugofilmLtd Member

Hey everyone! I'm new here. After years of talking about making cartoons, I've finally started doing it. I've been head over heels in love with the medium since I was very young and it's always been my dream to produce my own animated films, so I hope you'll check out my Youtube channel and let me know how I'm doing. Just so you know, I am autistic, so if any of my posts don't make sense, it probably made sense to me, so just ask me to clarify and all should be good. See ya around!

15. Megumi

Hey-O, It's always nice seeing an entrepreneur doing stuff though you should always remember that you didn't build those roads. I will see you around too. Unless I don't. In which case, we may see each other somewhere else. wooooo~

16. Calvin64

Calvin64 Member

Hallo there.
    My name is Calvin64.
    Nothing too much to talk about.

17. ThisGuyTony

ThisGuyTony Member

Hi!

My name is Tony. I used to have an account before but I forgot my password and lost access to the e-mail address associated with that account. :/

Anyways, I hope to be more involved in the community this time around and get to know you guys better! :)

18. Megumi

YOYOYOYOYOYOYOYOyo

I hate forgetting my e-mail passwords too. I've lost so many accounts that way. Let's hope it doesn't happen to you again. Unless you want it to happen. IN that case, fingers crossed.

A "hello" to Calvin the the guy up there too.

19. ProhibitBastard

ProhibitBastard New Member

Salutations, my fellow cartoon lovers. I'm ProhibitTheBastard. I go by the name ProhibitBastard, and yes, I also go by TVBRobotnik. My real name is Ariel, and no, I'm not a girl.

Anyway, I'm a cartoon lover too, and I also do a lot of cartoons myself. As a matter of fact, I am still taking the cartooning class in college. And... that's pretty much all I can say as of now.

20. Megumi

Can you even say bastard on this site? Welcome, guy-named-Ariel. I'm sure that your cartoon contributions will be wonderful since it's always nice to have those around.