1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings! The Toonzone Introductions Thread

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by wonderfly, Jan 12, 2013.

1. wonderfly

wonderfly Shaking things up a bit
    Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the community Printzen, titania49, and Ultronix! :)

2. Pc-Famicom64

Pc-Famicom64 Active Member

I'm Un-baned?!?

Anyway, if any of you remember me, I'm Pc-Famicom64, you might remember me way back in 2005-06 (I was 15-16 at the time, I'm now 23 and I matured big time since then) for many snafus (which I'm am sorry for) which I made about Family Guy, During my ban on here I was looking up info about TMS (which if any of you guys remember me, I did not shut up about) and learned about the studio's staff (people like Toshihiko Masuda, Nobuo Tomizawa, Kenji Hachizaki and Kazuhide Tomonaga) studios units and loads of other stuff and randed TMS' TV Tropes page (under the name of Mr-Famicom, I also did a few posts on Cartoon Brew) until I was baned their for no reason what so ever (HamSandMan77 took over my job their and I will thank him for that), you can say that I'm the Jacob T. Paschal of TMS (since he mostly dose post 1972 Toei), also I have bin looking around the forum since the ban back in 2006, so I know whats going on around here.

Anyway, If any of you guys what to forgive me, that will be great, but if you need to ban me again, that is understandable; Thank you for your time.

3. RockmanDash

RockmanDash Retired

Hi Pc-Faicom64! The past is the past sir! Everybody makes mistakes.

Enjoy your stay :).

4. Pc-Famicom64

Pc-Famicom64 Active Member

At RockmanDash:

Oh, well in that case, Thanks for the Un-Baning (Or who ever who un-baned me). ^_^

5. Spideyzilla

Spideyzilla Well-Known Member

Remember me? Well I said I had a lot of things going on, but that's over. I missed Toon Zone a lot, and so I've decided to return. Great to be back!

6. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Hi sushant. Welcome to Toon Zone. There is already an introduction thread in the Cafe section, so I'm going to merge this thread over there. It's also generally discouraged to have one word posts, so please keep that in mind too. I hope that you'll enjoy your time here.

7. I'mBatman

I'mBatman The Dark Knight

I been a member since 2006, I haven't been on here that much, sorry about that. I feel like I'm new so hi.

8. THGhost

THGhost Member

Hello all! I'm still reletively new here. I live in the UK and love all the old school Cartoon Network shows - Dexter, PPG, Ed Edd n Eddy, Johnny Bravo, etc. Hate CN now. :evil: also love Warner Bros.' cartoons, Animaniacs, TTA, you get the idea.

I hang out in the Cartoon Network Cartoon forum and The Warner Bros. Club.

PS. Is there a forum here where I can ask people questions for an essay? Just some simple questions regarding magazines. Thanks!

9. RetroDork

RetroDork Guest

Heyheyyy.
    My name is Lara.
    I just joined ToonZone--
    I was always attracted to this website. And what can I say--I really missed posting on forums. good times.
    anyways, i'm a fan of 90s cartoons and all that good stuff. this site really appeals to me then. I hope to have a good time here! c:

10. wonderfly

Welcome I'mBatman, THGhost, and RetroDork!

Probably depends on the questions. If it's about "magazines" in a broad sense, you can probably ask your question on the Cafe. If the question is about a cartoon, choose the appropriate forum for that cartoon.

11. Brandon Pilcher

Brandon Pilcher New Member

I'm Brandon Pilcher, an anthropology major at the University of California in San Diego. When I was a kid, I used to watch a lot of cartoons, but I must admit to having fallen out of the habit in recent years. I still watch Disney and Dreamworks animated movies from time to time though, as I grew up with them (Tarzan, Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Prince of Egypt are among my favorites). I also like drawing and writing fantasy and historical fiction as hobbies.

12. GraphicNovel

GraphicNovel New Member

Hello everyone!
    My normal name is Rick and my name in this forum GraphicNovel - so you guys can already guess in which type of comics I'm interested. Since I read the great books "From Hell" and "Watchmen" I love this genre and try to build up a collection. Of course I'm reading other comics as well and do all the good stuff concerning the world of geeks and nerds: gaming, reading, watching good serials like GoT or Breaking Bad, listening to great music. Hope to find some nice people here who share these interests. See you soon!

13. wonderfly

Welcome to the forums!!

Going by your name, I think you may find of interest our current "Best of" poll for the "Top 25 Graphic Novels/Stand Alone Stories of All Time". ;)

14. juni

juni Guest

Hi, guys! I've been looking for a cozy cartoon forum for a while now, and am glad to have come across this site. Besides all kinds of cartoons, I'm also interested in comics, literature, art, gaming, movies, music and many other things. Lately I've spent most of my time playing Pokemon and reading Sandman. I'm a big fan of Nintendo and DC Comics, but that doesn't mean I dislike PS or Marvel. My favorite genre is scifi, but I will give literally anything a chance. I'm hoping to make some friends! See you around :)

15. RyanA1992

RyanA1992 Member

Hello, I'm a huge fan of Animaniacs and have become very interested in the show's technical aspects (the overseas animation studios WB used especially come to mind). You can find me hanging out in the Warner Bros. Club.

Cheers. ;)

16. Chris Jackson

Chris Jackson Member

Hello. My name is Chris Jackson and I am new here.

17. Cartoon Ruler

Cartoon Ruler I Like Waffles

It feels good to be back at Toonzone. I've haven't been online since April because of my 7-year-old desktop computer finally died. Now that I've got a new desktop today, I am fully ready to start posting again!

18. Zerogamer

Zerogamer New Member

Toonami Faithful.com - Daniel

Hello everyone, My name is Daniel Sherlock I am the webmaster and Co-founder for Toonamifaithful.com

I live in New york, somewhere In Nassau.

I have been trying to connect with more site and conventions local to me such as I-Con and a few clubs to get a better anime convention here on the Island..

I hope to be here often. And connect with all of you about Toonami or anything else of the nature.

Until next time,
    Stay Gold

19. Rhaynebow

Rhaynebow Well-Known Member

Hello, I'm Darissa, but I BEG you, just call me Cappy! I got here a few weeks ago since I'll be going to school for animation and I figured it'd be a good idea to connect with folks with the same interests. I'm a fan of both anime and American cartoons, and I welcome both the new and the old toons. So far, my favorite animated ANYTHINGS are...

The Hunchback of Notre Dame
    Kobato
    Grojband
    Teen Titans
    Young Justice (I JUST started, so no spoilers)
    Batman:The Animated Series
    Sym-Bionic Titan
    Speed Racer (the SHOW)
    Legend of Korra

Hope we can be friends!

20. Wonderwall

Wonderwall Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Welcome Cappy. What school for animation are you going to?