Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by cradleman, Jun 2, 2011.
Major Anthony Nelson
2. Mister Ed
3. White Fell
2. Satan (It's Satan....)
Eh. I only really know Satan...and it seems weird voting solely for that guy.
Satan ~ Though I really only know him through Frankenstein's Monster.
Prince Naveen ~ So sympathetic. Never have I known a feel so much.
Scar ~ He's good too though.
Eli ~ ?
Jareth ~ Dance magic dance...
Major Nelson ~ Not quite as good as Jeannie but...
Mr. Ed ~ Know him.
White Fell ~ ?
Satan,Scar,and Jareth move on. We have one tiebreaker.
Major Anthony Nelson
Basil of Baker Street(The Great Mouse Detective)
Bran Stark(Game of Thrones)
Tiebreaker- Mister Ed. He seems to be a rather enjoyable character.
1. Basil- Like the character.
2. Susan. Heard of her.
3. Pascal. Barely remember the thing.
4. Alviss. Never even heard of its universe.
1. Atlas. An excellent mythological figure, and a character I care about! Huzzah!
2. Pecos Bill. A forever immortalized cowboy from the past.
3. Charles Muntz. An OK villain.
4. Bran Stark. Never heard of him.
1. Pascal: hilarious
2. Basil: good sherlockish character
3. Susan: weakest pevensie
4. Alviss; dunno
1. Atlas: he held up the world!
2. Muntz: EVIL
3. Bran: i do like him, but he's not nearly the strongest GOT character
4. Pecos Bill: i prefer paul bunyan
Basil of Baker Street
Johnny, I think you'd like Let the Right One In. It's a foreign vampire movie, and I'm trying to find a way to describe it without sounding like Twilight. It's also get some really top-tier filmmaking technique. It might still be on Netflix Instant. Here's the IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1139797/
Pascal (Don't know)
Pass on the second.
Mister Ed,Basil,Susan Pevensie,and Atlas move on.
Gregor Samsa(Metamorphosis)- Literary character, no images found
Jason Voorhees' Mom(Friday the 13th)
The Headless Horseman
Tiebreaker- Pecos Bill. Muntz was an adequate villain, but come on,he's barely fantasy, and we all know the beginning was the best part of Up.
1. Cheshire Cat. An iconic fantasy figure I still remember today.
2. Goliath. Oh yes, I want to see this so badly!
3. Death. Death itself.
4. Gregor Samsa. I don't want characters with no pictures to still be in the thread.
1. Thor. One of Marvel's best.
2. Headless Horseman. An amazing story, but overshadowed by Thor.
3. Jason's Mom. Know her.
4. Matuda. Don't.
1. Headless Horseman: awesome
2. Matsuda: hilarious!
3. Thor: not really a fan of the comics Thor, except the Ultimate hippie version, cause he's awesome
4. Jason's Mom: good, but it's a tough match
TB Pecos Bill
Jason Voorhees' Mom
T.B. Hands down Muntz. How is he not fantasy? Talking dogs, imaginary birds, large natural realms - this is the definition of fantasy.
1. Goliath (Duh.)
2. Cheshire Cat
3. Death (This book has been recommended to me. I've taken note.)
This for the second. Same Matsuda's in such a tough match - I love him!
Chesire Cat (Creepy grin)
Death (Looks cool)
Goliath (Heard good things)
Thor (Very cool)
Headless Horseman (Scary)
Matsuda (Funny, but annoying)
Pecos Bill,Cheshire Cat,Goliath,Thor,and the Headless Horseman move on.
Greed(Full Metal Alchemist)
Three Little Pigs
Cugel the Clever(The Eyes of the Underworld. Literary character, no pic.
Honorius(Bartimaeus Trilogy)-Literary character,no pic.
1. Marcus Hamilton: awesome. Any Adam Baldwin character is awesome, but him as a bad guy is even more epic
2. Demona: will advance
3. Three Little Pigs: probably will advance
4. Greed: hopefully won't advance
1. Maximus: awesome
2. Chernabog: eh
3. Honorius: for spideyfan
4. Cugel: dunno
3 Little Pigs
1. Demona (Epic.)
2. Greed (Epic.)
3. Little Pigs (Tough comp.)
4. Hamilton (who the...?)
1. Honorius (Love him!)
2. Chernabog (Duh.)
3. Maximus (Good I guess.)
4. Cugel (Noodle or potato?)