Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by Blankments, Jan 5, 2012.
1. Wakko2. Johnny Bravo 3. Lord Shen
4. Snake Eyes
TB - Crocker ... yeah, forgot to vote for him last time.
Denzel Crocker 2
Sweetie Belle 1
Lord Shen 9
Snake Eyes 6
Johnny Bravo 5
Crocker, Lord Shen, Snake Eyes move on and another stupid four-way causes Quagmire and Duke to move on.
Box Ghost (Danny Phantom)
Velma Dinkley (Scooby-Doo)
Goo (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
Speed Racer Jr. (Speed Racer The Next Generation)
Doyle (Secret Saturdays)
1. Donald Duck - Classic.
2. Velma Dinkley - Also classic.
3. Box Ghost - Pathetically funny.
4. Pinocchio - Never liked him.
1. Doyle - He's pretty awesome, and will need the help.
2. Billy - Funny!
3. Goo - Okay.
4. Speed Racer, Jr. - Bland.
1. Donald Duck
2. Box Ghost
3. Speed Racer Junior
Donald Duck (Classic and funny)
Pinocchio (Annoying. I hate him, but...)
Box Ghost (I don't know this guy)
Pass on the second match.
2. Donald Duck
4. Box Ghost
Speed Racer Jr
1. Donald Duck (Classic.)
2. Box Ghost (Pity vote.)
3. Pinocchio (Classic.)
4. Velma (Tough match.)
1. Pinocchio- I am a fan!
2. Donald Duck- Duh!
3. Box Ghost- Less of a threat.
4. Velma Dinkley- Threat!
Donald Duck 21
Velma Dinkley 10
Box Ghost 9
Speed Racer Jr. 3
Donald, Velma, Doyle, and Billy move on. Moving right along...
The Pink Panther
Wilt (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends)
Woody (Toy Story)
Numbuh 1 (Codename:Kids Next Door)
Emperor Kuzco (Emperor's New Groove)
Discord (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
1. Wilt - Only one here I care about.
2. Pink Panther - Overrated.
3. Peter Pan - Threat, but...
4. Space Ghost - Don't know him.
1. Woody - Duh.
2. Emperor Kuzco - Underrated and awesome!
3. Discord - Should probably have him fourth, but he's ponified Q with some of Him mixed in!
4. Numbuh One - Enough of these have gone on by now, and it's a tough match.
1. Space Ghost: what can i say, i love him. though i like the old cartoon, not the version from CN's "Space Ghost Coast to Coast"
2. Pink Panther: classic
3. Pan: eh he's ok
4. Wilt: only one i don't know
1. Peter Pan- DUHHHHHH!!!!
2. Space Ghost- How is he NOT a threat?
3. Wilt- Not a fan..
4. Pink Panther- but Peter Pan's survival is of the utmost here.
Peter Pan 7
Pink Panther 6
Space Ghost 5
Emperor Kuzco 7
Numbuh 1 2
Wilt, Peter Pan, Kuzco, and Woody move on.
Toaster (Brave Little Toaster)
Gretchen Grundler (Recess)
Dr. Blowhole (Penguins of Madagascar)
Jonny and Plank (Ed, Edd, n' Eddy)
1. Fluttershy - She's one of the three constantly switching top ponies.
2. Shaggy Rogers - Classic.
3. Gretchen Grundler - She's pretty cool.
4. Toaster - Barely remember.
Johnny and Plank
Shaggy Rogers 5
Gretchen Grundler 1
Dr. Blowhole 2
Johnny and Plank 1
Funky Phantom 0
Fluttershy, Shaggy, Scotsman, and Dr. Blowhole move on.
Pinkie Pie (MLP: Friendship is Magic)
Jay Sherman (The Critic)
Perry the Platypus (Phineas and Ferb)
Cosmo (The Fairly OddParents)
Fart (Secret Mountain Fort Awesome)
Razor (Swat Cats)
Rufus (Kim Possible)
1. Perry the Platypus - Awesome!
2. Pinkie Pie - Also awesome, but we have a lot of ponies already!
3. Cosmo - He's okay.
4. Jay Sherman - Don't know.
Go weird animals!
Sent from my iPod touch using toonzone