Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Fun & Games' started by bobbybop, Aug 21, 2011.
Wow. It should have been last match that only two moved on....
1. Klaatu (Awesome and too classic.)
2. Surfer (Pity vote. He's awesome.)
3. Yoda (Probably the real first, actually, but won't need any help.)
4. Galactus (Good.)
5. Mogo (Don't know.)
Yoda and Klaatu move on,of course. Pity about Galactus.
1. Martian Manhunter. My favorite Justice League member.
2. Stitch. Reputation.
3. Alien X. Moving on. Permission denied.
4. Vegeta. DBZ is getting on my nerves. How did it ever beat Yu Yu Hakusho at ratings? Seriously,what is it about people with constipation power ups and odd hair that amuses people so much?
\1. Stitch (Duh.)
2. J'onn J'onzz (Duh too.)
3. Vegeta (Whatever.)
4. Alien X (Not moving on. Easiest match ever.)
Alright,Martian Manhunter and Stitch move on! The finals will have to be a final three instead of final four. Sorry.
My vote goes to Zim.
Today's match,Invader Zim from the hit Nickelodeon cartoon vs one of Marvel Comic's greatest alien minds, the Skrulls!
I vote for Zim
Zim moves on.
I vote for Marvin.
The traitorous Thaal Sinestro against the earth-shattering kaboom man himself,Marvin the Martian!
I vote for Marvin the Martian
Marvin the Martian moves on.
I vote for Klaatu.
The alien in control of the robot known as Gort vs Experiment 626 and pet of Lilo.
I vote for Stitch
Klaatu's great, but Stitch. Duh.
Stitch unfortunately moves on. R.I.P. Klaatu.
I vote for Yoda.
The diminutive Jedi master versus the multi-headed rogue of Godzilla, in this fourth match of Round Five!
I vote for King Ghidorah
No one moves on yet.
I vote for Spock and Yoda.
There is a tiebreaker between Ghidorah and Yoda. Place your votes below.
In the toughest match of this round, the Enterprise's resident Vulcan vs Chewbacca, Wookie friend of Han Solo!
I vote for King Ghidorah and Chewbacca
As for the tiebreaker.... I know I should be voting for Yoda.... but I really wanna see how this plays out. Pass.
Spock,Ghidorah,and Yoda move on. The next match will be two matches in which only two can move on, much like the matches in previous rounds.
I vote for Manhunter.
Facing off against one another are the last surviving Green Martian and the lord of Apokolips.
I vote for Martian Manhunter