1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Graydon Creed on X-Men TAS's voice sounded familar

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by Egon1982, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Egon1982

Egon1982 Member

When they first saw him on the show who else noticed his voice sounded like Beastly from Care Bears, that one squealer pig guy from that Beetlejuice episode, Toad from Super Mario Brothers Super Show, Thompson and Thompson from TinTin and more? i did when i was 11 when i saw him on the show as i knew his voice sounded familiar.

2. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

Yeah some voice actors could be that talented to actually sound similar to one another.

3. brodie999

brodie999 Active Member

Yeah, For example, Iron Man 2099's voice from IMAA sounded like Kirby Morrow and Firepower's voice sounded like Doron Bell Jr. There's a lot of unknown actors who voiced characters in the past and they will continue to be unsolved even today.

4. Egon1982

Egon1982 Member

I later found out it's John Stocker who is also Newton on Teddy Ruxpin, on Babar, that one Dinosaucer baddie, that Stunt Dawgs director and Melvin on Tales from the Cryptkeeper episodes.