1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gotham "Welcome Back, Jim Gordon" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'DC Live-Action Movies and Television' started by The Penguin, Jan 26, 2015.

1. The Penguin

The Penguin All Hail the King!
    Staff Member Moderator

Detective Gordon is back at his desk! Tonight at 8 p.m. ET on FOX.

[​IMG]
    "Welcome Back, Jim Gordon"
    Monday, January 26, 2015 @ 8 p.m. ET/7 CT on FOX
    THE SUDDEN DEATH OF A KEY WITNESS HAS GORDON SUSPICIOUS ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, JANUARY 26, ON FOX

When the key witness in a homicide ends up dead while being held for questioning by the police, Gordon suspects that it's an inside job and looks to an old friend for information. Meanwhile, Oswald Cobblepot takes control of one of Fish Mooney's prized possessions, as she gets a gets a small taste of her own medicine.

#1.12: "What the Little Bird Told Him"

FOX.com/Gotham

2. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

For those who don't know, Det. Flass was introduced in the comics in the 80's, as memory serves. Might've been one of Frank Miller's creations. Can't see this as being one and done. Flass'll be back

The bit with Selina & Bruce at the manor was unsettling, but it was, I think, the producers' way of acknowledging they erred in that respect, and having Selina say she lied about the Waynes' murder was just a cop-out.

Ben McKenzie, Donal Logue, & Robin Lord Taylor were in my neck of the woods on Sunday for a telethon aired on the local Fox affiliate. Logue & McKenzie even read some pledges on air. No local press interviews that I've seen. Wish I could've gone.

3. Ishtar

Ishtar Active Member

I have a hunch that Selina might have lied that she lied, because she just wants to avoid Bruce.

4. KYO'NYUU IMOUTO

Yeah, my guess is she has a fear of settling down into any sort of traditional 'home' life because of her experiences before she hit the streets. She lied as a defensive mechanism to keep herself emotionally-distant. It's something Bruce will more than understand eventually, assuming he winds up being like other modern incarnations of the Batman.