1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gotham "Viper" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'DC Live-Action Movies and Television' started by The Penguin, Oct 20, 2014.

1. The Penguin

The Penguin All Hail the King!
    Staff Member Moderator

Family meeting! Tonight at 8 p.m. ET on FOX.

[​IMG]
    "Viper"
    Monday, October 20, 2014 @ 8 p.m. ET/7 CT on FOX
    A NEW STREET DRUG STORMS THE STREETS OF GOTHAM ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, OCTOBER 20, ON FOX

Gordon and Bullock search for the source of a new street drug that causes euphoria then death. Meanwhile, Oswald Cobblepot works his way deeper into Maroni's (guest-star David Zayas) inner circle and Fish Mooney continues her plot against Falcone.

#1.04: "Arkham"

FOX.com/Gotham

2. KYO'NYUU IMOUTO

Episode #5

A green drug? Boy, I wonder what that could be! I assume milk was consumed in such a large fashion to help facilitate the drug? It must still be incomplete.

I think we all saw that guy getting crushed by the ATM coming.

Oswald sure does get his ass kicked in this series. Oh, well, he has it coming most of the time.

"Go put him on the slicer." Oh, wow.

Sal Marone is one hilarious guy. The comedy in this series is really top-notch in this series in how the characters all their own sense of insane; it's engrossing.

Ah, so Viper is indeed the first batch. It's too bad he resorted to killing the innocent just to make what was a truly good point.

Aha, so that's why Fish was so obsessed with making her little dove into a mother. I suspect this will not end well for Falcone and Fish.

3. reflection01

reflection01 Well-Known Member

Nygma explained the connection between milk and Viper.

I thought that was a good use of Nygma.

4. reflection01

reflection01 Well-Known Member

Nygma explained the connection between milk and Viper.

I thought that was a good use of Nygma.

5. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

How much do you wanna bet that when Riddler returns in the comics, he'll get rebooted again such that to reflect how Ed Nygma is being used here. He's always been a smart guy.

So has Ozzie Cobblepot. Since Penguin was rebooted as more of a crime boss in the books several years back, this makes the most sense, resetting his origins so far away from Tim Burton's idea of a mutant (which I never agreed with), it ain't funny. Ozzie moves up the ladder, and I dig the fact that he's not as stout as previous itinerations.

So we get our first costumed villain on Gotham next week. Oh, joy.