1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Gotham "Under the Knife" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'DC Live-Action Movies and Television' started by The Penguin, Apr 20, 2015.

1. The Penguin

The Penguin All Hail the King!
    Staff Member Moderator

Who will the Ogre target?! Tonight at 8 p.m. ET on FOX.

[​IMG]
    "Under the Knife"
    Monday, April 20, 2015 @ 8 p.m. ET/7 CT on FOX
    THE HUNT FOR THE OGRE CONTINUES ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, APRIL 20, ON FOX

Gordon and Bullock continue to investigate the Ogre (guest star Milo Ventimiglia), who begins to make his move on someone close to Gordon. Meanwhile, Bruce and Selina team up to expose a corrupt Wayne Enterprises employee and Nygma comes to Kristin Kringle's defense.

#1.19: "Beasts of Prey"

FOX.com/Gotham

2. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

Oh, man. Jim thinks Ogre's going after Leslie, but instead, it was Barbara all along, and he doesn't realize this 'til the end of the show, setting up next week nicely.

Nygma takes his first steps toward becoming the Riddler, but I've never known Riddler to actually kill anyone in the books.

Selina should've gotten a nicer dress for what amounts to her "first date" with Bruce. Those lace gloves were SO 80's.

3. Hanshotfirst1138

Hanshotfirst1138 Singing drunken lullabies

They won't actually follow through with it, but they flirted with the idea of Barbara having a dark side, I kept wondering if they'd make her a villain.

I saw Kacey Musgraves in concert last week. I didn't think it was possible to wear a shorter skirt than she did, but Barbara is certainly trying.

#3 Hanshotfirst1138, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
  4. Road to Gotham

Road to Gotham Well-Known Member

Much better episode then part 1 of The Orge story. Mainly becauase you know who(Fish) wasn't around to drag down the story.

Guess I am Old-Fashion, Don't like seeing Riddler and Catwoman killing people. Unless its accidential.