1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Gotham "Spirit of the Goat" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'DC Live-Action Movies and Television' started by The Penguin, Oct 27, 2014.

1. The Penguin

The Penguin All Hail the King!
    Staff Member Moderator

Gordon and Bullock face blasts from the past! Tonight at 8 p.m. ET on FOX.

[​IMG]
    "Spirit of the Goat"
    Monday, October 27, 2014 @ 8 p.m. ET/7 CT on FOX
    A FAMILIAR VILLIAN RETURNS TO GOTHAM CITY ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, OCTOBER 27, ON FOX

When a killer begins targeting the first-born of Gotham’s elite, Bullock is forced to confront traumatic memories from a nearly identical case he worked in the past. Later, Gordon is confronted by past decisions.

#1.05: "Viper"

FOX.com/Gotham

2. WBCartoonFan

WBCartoonFan aka toonstar4youtv

and it's airing early at 7pm on CTV (which is right now).

3. KYO'NYUU IMOUTO

Episode #6

"The goat always kills the same!" Heheh.

I was glad to see Harvey from before Gotham broke him. It was not simply the mob that broke him, it was the single, sick citizen.

Oh, Ed, trying to get some action in the archive. Poor dude.

"Mother, there was no hussy. Only betrayal and savagery." Commentary?

I wonder what kind of magazines Bullock is buying Dix? :lol:

I wonder if Oswald will wind up killing his mom? It seems like the sort of twisted thing he would do. Very twisted, especially given he thinks he and Gordon are friends.

I love how Doctor Marx walks away thinking she's won only to be shot in the foot so casually. That is true insanity right there, folks.

4. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

Showcase piece for Bullock. Nice.

No, Oswald will not pull a Norman Bates on his mom. Can't see that happening. However, Allen & Montoya were so far behind the curve, it wasn't funny. They get an arrest warrant for Gordon, and I knew the second Renee mentioned this that Ozzie would show up at the station. Western Union should've sponsored this episode.

Save for the teaser, we get a break from Fish, Falcone, et al. More of those, please.

Eddie's doing some flirting, and getting zip. Poor dude. Gotta work it a little harder. Is it just me or does he come off as being too nerdy?