1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Gotham "Red Hood" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'DC Live-Action Movies and Television' started by The Penguin, Feb 23, 2015.

1. The Penguin

The Penguin All Hail the King!
    Staff Member Moderator

"Another freak in a mask. Awesome." Tonight at 8 p.m. ET on FOX.

[​IMG]
    "Red Hood"
    Monday, February 23, 2015 @ 8 p.m. ET/7 CT on FOX
    GORDON AND BULLOCK UNCOVER THE RED HOOD GANG ON AN ALL-NEW “GOTHAM†MONDAY, FEBRUARY 23, ON FOX

Following several bank robberies, Gordon and Bullock investigate the Red Hood gang. Selina Kyle continues to bond with Barbara, and Fish Mooney tries to reclaim her position in the underworld.

#1.16: "The Blind Fortune Teller"

FOX.com/Gotham

2. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

Not diggng Fish giving up one eye. What was the point?

So the Red Hood is passed on from one person to another. Sounds like Archie's Black Hood, which became a generational family heirloom.

Dr. Dolmacher, assuming I have it spelled right, may equal Dollmaker, IMPO. Agree or disagree?

3. McMax

McMax Member

First off the whole Red Hood story was the highlight of this ep. Gordon & Bullock’s solid police work in taking down the gang combined with the way that the hood seems to curse its wearer was a great example of how a non-Batman Gotham should work. I knew that Alfred’s old war buddy was no good but the tie in to Wayne Inc board is interesting. And who is going to protect Bruce? Gordon? But I’m worried that Kitten girl is back in Bruce’s life for she can’t be trusted.

Barbara and Kitten girl were queasy. Why is Barbara back when last week Jim and Doc Lee made such a great couple? Maybe they should just let Barbara go and try again with her next season.
    Fish’s story is getting increasingly ludicrous and I now think that Butch in the most capable villain on the show.

4. Anime 51

Anime 51 Earth Pubric Corporation

I've never really cared about Fish.