1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gotham "LoveCraft" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'DC Live-Action Movies and Television' started by The Penguin, Nov 24, 2014.

1. The Penguin

The Penguin All Hail the King!
    Staff Member Moderator

Every legend has a defining moment! Fall finale tonight at 8 p.m. ET on FOX.

[​IMG]
    "LoveCraft"
    Monday, November 24, 2014 @ 8 p.m. ET/7 CT on FOX
    GORDON IS REASSIGNED TO ARKHAM ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, NOVEMBER 24, ON FOX

Selina leads a new friend on a perilous journey through Gotham to evade the assassins who are on her trail. Following a misstep, Gordon is reassigned to duty at Arkham Asylum.

#1.09: "Harvey Dent"

FOX.com/Gotham

2. KYO'NYUU IMOUTO

Episode #10

That gardener...what a poor bastard. One of the few blindly good people in this series and he gets killed like that. :lol:

I hope we don't pull a Smallville by going out of our way to separate Bruce and Selina to superficially try and replicate other continuities. Let this path continue, let their lives influence the other. Let's not repeat the same exact steps of previous continuities.

Alfred is such a badass! :)

Don Falcone is finally baring his claws. That shot of Ben with his face in the spaghetti was hilarious. It's that same sense of cruel, twisted humor I love about this series. I love that the Don kept his corpse undisturbed as they ate.

Lovecraft standing next to that window had me thinking to myself the entire time "Sniper shot through the window, sniper shot through the window."

3. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

I don't think Gordon will remain assigned to Arkham very long. Probably back on the beat when Gotham returns from break in January. Looked like Bruce no-sold Selina's 1st kiss. I get that the kid's overwhelmed by the fact that there's a girl who digs him.

There was an online article I read earlier Monday that said that the female assassin was meant to be a reimagined Copperhead. Ok, so she's a young, physically fit Latina. Anyone wanna bet they'll use her in the comics?

4. Mostezli

Mostezli Corroborating with EVIL

Missed opportunity.

Wonder if they'll skip over his time at Arkham or just shift the story to Bullock and the temp. partner; cutting to Gordon from time to time.
    I would love to see Nigma partnered with Bullock.