1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Gotham "Harvey Dent" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'DC Live-Action Movies and Television' started by The Penguin, Nov 17, 2014.

1. The Penguin

The Penguin All Hail the King!
    Staff Member Moderator

Two Gotham City legends meet face-to-face! Tonight at 8 p.m. ET on FOX.

[​IMG]
    "Harvey Dent"
    Monday, November 17, 2014 @ 8 p.m. ET/7 CT on FOX
    HARVEY DENT ATTEMPTS TO HAULT GOTHAM'S CRIME CIRCUIT ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, NOVEMBER 17, ON FOX

Trying to close the Wayne murder case, a young Harvey Dent (guest star Nicholas D'Agosto) encourages Gordon to team up with Mayor James (guest star Richard Kind). Meanwhile, Penguin makes contact with Mooney's secret weapon, Liza (guest star Mackenzie Leigh).

#1.08: "The Mask"

FOX.com/Gotham

2. KYO'NYUU IMOUTO

Episode #9

Having a cat burglar stay at a rich family's mansion sure is a bright idea.

Teen wub. It's cuter in Japanese cartoons. :lol:

Sell me that monorail, Mister Dent!

I wonder if Taylor has to have his teeth yellowed as part of his make-up?

I am getting such a Grant Ward vide from this Dent. This is going to be fun.

Well, that's a fine way to have Gordon distrust ol' Montoya again.

3. hobbyfan

hobbyfan Well-Known Member

Hmmm, I see how Dent is being played here. Grafting some of the "Big Bad Harv" from the cartoons of the 90's into this version. Meh.

So Barbara swings both ways after all. The PTC will be crowing about this to be sure, even with the TV-14 rating emblazoned at the start of the show.

I was right about the 1st meeting of Bruce & Selina. So many teases of puppy love, and it continues next week.

Speaking of which, what fills the space after Gotham takes a break?

4. reflection01

reflection01 Well-Known Member

Did you doubt that Barbara was bi? That was clear early. It was also clear that Montoya was making a play to get her back. Weird that Barbara left her own home to shack up with Montoya and is just letting Jim crash there.

5. Rick Jones

Rick Jones Hero Fan
    Staff Member Moderator

Seeing Barbara go back to Montoya really threw me off after enjoying everything else in the episode.

6. reflection01

reflection01 Well-Known Member

Agreed. Barbara drags down the show. We needed two or three episodes without her. Even so, her note seems to conflict with the rationale of going back to her cop ex-girlfriend who is literally working the same cases as her ex-boyfriend. I don't know if she's a poorly constructed character or if she's written to be someone we're supposed to hate.

7. KYO'NYUU IMOUTO

Perhaps she's on the road to insanity? Then she can die a horrible death just to screw with Gordon some more. :lol:

8. Wonderwall

Wonderwall Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Barbara is awful and not in a good way. I was hoping they were going to pull a Constantine and poorly but hilariously write her out. Nope. Still gotta deal with this waste of space. Dent made little impression, funny considering that the episode was named after him.