Generator Rex HeadCanon Thread (Regarding future episodes, season 3)

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by Anna, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Anna

Anna New Member

The Generator Rex HeadCanon Thread for discussing theories, spoilers, and expectations for future airing episodes of the show.

This is to keep the talkback threads from getting too convoluted with discussions off-topic from the current episode.

2. King_of_doom

King_of_doom kiva fan

I have seen Riddle of the Sphynx once again and i'm curious of a few things, how did that guide knew who Holiday was and know she was trust worthy? Also if Van Kleiss created Gharun-Set how did he knows about Black Knight? He disappeared before she was properly introduced.

I know this might be obvious but the whole thing was a set up from Van Kleiss but you ask to what purpose since Gharun-Set's nanites where unstable either for too long or something else to why Van Kleiss wanted Rex to awake Gharun and see what he can do.

Some might think Black Knight may not be a bad guy but we can't trust her, especially knowing some information about Van Kleiss that she doesn't want the gang to know about, what is she afraid of? Does Black Knight knew Van Kleiss before? I'm really curious to see how it's going to end that.

Like many i'm still wonder what VK sees on Rex, aside of the Omega nanite he still sees Rex important for his unknown plans which he still comes him the the key to everything many times, including with Gharun-Set

Will we see the Pack again? So far the only ones left are Biowulf and Skalamander unless Biowulf took in charge and made a new version of the Pack also wondering if we will see characters like NoFace and Quarry if they are still alive.

I do hope they resolve around Caesar, if he's really trust worthy or not and the comeback from VK, you gotta admit that it's curious how he will return, i doubt he will do a similar re-appearence as What Lies Beneath, just expect to see that it's shocking also learning the truth about everything.

3. Anna

Anna New Member

You know I think its been too long since we've seen any of Rex's flashbacks...
    We still need the nanite event explained fully...
    I harbor the belief that Rex's parents are alive..

4. KPTitan

KPTitan The Doc is in...

Looking at the January Premiers thread, and it seems things will get pretty interesting. "Guy VS Guy" seems like a strange title for an episode, but the other ones listed other than the crossover rerun sound like they'll be really interesting. It's probably too early to tell, but I'm feeling a little more confident than I was earlier that this series will get proper closure when the time does come.

As I brought up in the last episode talkback, I have already seen "Double Vision". All I can say about that episode right now is that it isn't filler, and it's a pretty entertaining episode all around.

As for NoFace and Quarry, I don't think we'll be seeing them again. It's almost a guarentee that Van Kleiss took care of Quarry (most likely killed him, knowing how he handles things:eek:), and I'm almost certain that Alpha had killed off NoFace when he absorbed all the EVO's that were inside the Bug Jar during the Ben 10 crossover. Although, with VK being stuck in time for the time being, I wonder if there will be anymore significant changes to the timeline other than the whole Gharun-Set fiasco.

There's a title in January titled "Assault on Abyssus", and if that isn't an indication of VK's return, I don't know what is. If he's going to return, it will likely be in that episode. As I said earlier, one of the Man of Action had confirmed that Breach is going to return, and I'm wondering if she'll be returning in that episode as well.

I'm also looking forward to the episode titled "Black and White", as we'll most likely get some deep backstory into Black Knight and possibly tie up some loose ends on how and why she truely took over Providence. Even though I also believe that she may not be completely evil, I still don't trust her... that video of White Knight that she showed Rex and her explaination behind the whole deal was most likely a bogus story to cover up something else. I also get a strong feeling she probably knows Van Kleiss somehow, maybe on a personal level.

And one of my biggest concerns is if we'll be seeing Alpha again. Part of me says yes, and yet part of me says no. It did play a part in the actual plot, as far as going into Caesar's backstory and his abilities and knowledge of the nanites. But part of me also says that it might have been nothing more than to cater to the rivalry that the fans of both GR and Ben 10 have, to see which one would win in a fight or what-have-you. There's a pretty big rivalry out there, you just gotta look in the right places...

5. Dragnatek

Dragnatek New Member

I'm thinking Black Knight and the Providence leaders probably have a lot to do with the nanite event. That perhaps they were the people funding the nanite project and maybe the scientists discovered that the people funding the project had a different idea for the nanites then they did. Perhaps even to the point of eventually setting up the event to get rid of some of the scientists. Things just went horribly wrong.

Just a wild theory.

6. King_of_doom

King_of_doom kiva fan

Don't know if with Guy Vs. Guy sounds a bit like a filler but we never know until we see it.

Maybe or maybe not, with Quarry he may still be alive like the rest of VK's victims, we already seen with the Jungle Cat which we haven't seen him since his return.

Assault on Abyssus maybe but i'm thinking it will involve Biowulf and see if he's in charge of Abyssus and try to do what VK was doing or something different.

Black and White episode you might be right, like to see what history BK has and why she's acting this way and learn if her intentions are good or bad but knowing VK's supposed warning it might involved the destruction of Evos.

I still feel Alpha will play a crucial role in the final episodes, VK might want to obtain Alpha for himself, i mean if you think about it what was the goal of VK of having Breach open time portals? unless he was trying to open portals from other dimensions but one especially.....the Null Void? Alpha already mention he wanted a host and VK might strike a deal with him and do inyect Alpha into his body similar way to Rex and the Omega Nanite, i pic an epic battle between the 2 and only 1 will come up alive.

Indeed tho KP already mention in Double Vision we might see some flashbacks and yeah if you think about it everyone mentions that Rex parents died but how are they sure about it? The blast probably took them to a pocket dimension or differerent timeline, hopefully they will try to explain everything since i'm curious what actually happen.

Probably, Black Knight might have been involved in the Nanite event or knew someone cough Van Kleiss cough that was involved on creating the nanites.

7. KPTitan

KPTitan The Doc is in...

That's an interesting theory, although I think it's been mentioned before that the Nanite Event was the reason why Providence was created. I'm still thinking that either Caesar or Van Kleiss caused the incident for whatever reason, and I'm wondering that since VK is still stuck in time that he might manipulate the events in order for things to go the way he wants it. I wouldn't be suprised if he tries to get whatever he wants out of Rex and then somehow making it to the point that him and his brother doesn't survive the explosion. With Rex out of the way and having whatever it is he wanted from him, it would be much harder for Providence to defeat VK.

On the subject of Alpha, do you guys think it's possible for him to return without having another crossover? Or would they have to do another one?

8. Dragnatek

Dragnatek New Member

Oh I'm not saying that Providence is behind the nanite event as yes it was created only after the event. What I'm saying is that the people that make up the head of the agency had an invested interest in the nanite project. That they might even want to salvage the nanites and still use them for their intended purpose. A purpose some of the scientists were not aware of.

9. King_of_doom

King_of_doom kiva fan

There's no need for a crossover, they can still open the portal either by Caesar's null void gun or Breach which i still believe it was Van Kleiss's primary objective of opening the null void to obtain Alpha for himself, if someone saw the flashback of Heroes United we see who could possible be VK along with Caesar and the rest of the scientists who worked in the nanite project.

10. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

I think "Black and White" could be about Rex, Black Knight, and White Knight being trapped somewhere and have to put aside their differences to get out of the situation they are in.

11. King_of_doom

King_of_doom kiva fan

Sounds a bit boring, no offense.

12. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

I agree, but I am just saying it is a possibility, not what I want.

13. KPTitan

KPTitan The Doc is in...

Boring as that may sound, there's going to be a point in time when Black and White Knight will be interacting with each other... and I think the mere title of "Black and White" points toward that happening in that particular episode. We'll most likely get some more backstory on BK and maybe some explination behind her taking over Providence and why WK considers her "the enemy" (according to the tape recording that was shown to Rex).

14. Anna

Anna New Member

*cough* Black Knight is Breach....

15. KPTitan

KPTitan The Doc is in...

No offense, but I'm starting to get a little tired of seeing a bunch of people claiming that BK is Breach or is somehow related to her... and this is amoung the fandom elsewhere also. I don't even understand why people are getting these ideas to begin with. Why can't BK be a different character on her own? If it does turn out to be true though, I'll gladly eat my own words... but for the time being, just... no... back in "Lions and Lambs", we can hear BK's voice clearly when White is having a discussion with the Directorate, and take a guess at where Breach was at the time? In Abyssus, being experimented on by Van Kleiss.

As for the episode "Black and White":

^I'm guessing that Rex may find out about the Van Kleiss heiroglyph, or maybe it's something related to it.

This just came to my mind, but I can kind of see Black Knight trying to make a deal with Van Kleiss once she finds him or something. Providence under White's authority have been trying to defeat him, and I'm wondering if BK might try to do the opposite due to the new policies that she has in place. She's already working with Caesar, I can see her trying to recruit another scientist that was involved with the Nanite Event in order to further her agenda involving EVO's, whatever that may be. If her policy of trying to control EVO's instead of curing them (VK himself is an EVO, after all;)) is going to backfire in a big way, I think that would be the way to go is to have VK betray her and take control of Providence himself.

16. Dragnatek

Dragnatek New Member

I hope not, I really hope not. I really hope they go for a simpler explanation for Black Knight then that, say that she simply represents a group that had an invested interest in the Nanite project for "the good of humanity" and maybe their interest went against what some of the scientists goals but worked together with some of the one scientists goals.

I know it seems everyone wants Black to be Breach, or Breach's mother or daughter but honestly I would not like anything that contrived.

Really I have this idea that there might have been this group of investors who were supporting the nanite event who maybe wanted something out of it that went agianst the goals and ideas of the main scientists (like rex's parents) but went hand and hand with some lesser more ambitious scientists like Van Kliess. That it was two conflicting ideas about how the nanites should be used that caused the nanite event.

Now with my theory Black Knight or who she was before she became Black Knight was part of these investors or interested group, and now that they are in charge of providence they are continuing to try to use the nanites the way they always wanted. Yeah this goes hand and hand with my other theory.

I realize I'm probably wrong but that's just what I would prefer.

17. King_of_doom

King_of_doom kiva fan

I prefer this theory, i do feel Black Knight might have been one of the people where investing the nanite project but still confused what she's really after because the way she acts with the characters acts like she does care and others being a total B, i like that and see what happens if they reveal for info on her.

18. Anna

Anna New Member

Black Knight might make a deal with Van Kleiss because she is Breach. why else would she be interested in Vk?

The theory works...when you dont analyze it too much..

19. zoombie

zoombie Active Member

I think Black Knight motivation could simple be revenge. Evos killed a loved one, and she wants to enslave Evos out of spite.

20. KPTitan

KPTitan The Doc is in...

To be honest, that doesn't really make sense either. Just like Circe, it's pretty clear that Breach doesn't want anything to do with Van Kleiss. She gave him his just deserts when she whisked him away to ancient Egypt, I highly doubt that she would want to do more to him, even if she isn't all there mentally. Not only that, but an interview with Joe Kelly (one of the MoA) that I linked to sometime last month confirmed that we will be seeing Breach again... as in the Breach that we already know, not her being another character. May I ask why you're so insistant that Breach and BK are the same person?