1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Games that let you choose to be good or evil

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by OriginalGagBonke, Dec 25, 2009.

1. TKnHappyNess

TKnHappyNess Active Member

GTA IV did have it, however any of the ones you can kill except for that one guy in "Late Checkout" will come back as random characters if you spare them, and one of them will try to kill you anyway so it's best to off him there.

2. Mario500

Mario500 Member

The Sims and Roller Coaster Tycoon allow players to deprive their human characters of their own safety or health.

3. DemonChan22

DemonChan22 New Member

I know I'm late to this but I didn't see a game I have that you can pick if your Good or Evil well later in the game but you can pick what you can say and people will notice you on what you say.

Steambot Chronicles for PS2

• Like Like x 1
  4. Golden Geek

Golden Geek Gera Gera Po

No mention of Postal 2? You can go through the tasks at hand completely nonviolently, or you can urinate on people, light them on fire, set fire to buildings, massacre the whole town with a creative arsenal of weapons, etc. That's the beauty of it: the game is subtly showing you how much of a sadist you are. You can beat it without using violence. Much like in real life, the weapons are simply available, but you're always in control.