Game Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Colin, May 15, 2005.

1. MahouShoujo13

MahouShoujo13 ...is bored out of her mind.

Some stupid fantasy RPG idea I had:

A mysterious plague has been sent from the Underworld through unknown means to the Earth, unmerciful to any living creature in any land, kingdom, realm, etc. Many have been infested of this disease, and many have treated it like the Black Death, trying many ways as possible for it not to spread, and all have failed. Many have died of this disease, and survivors were too weak to even walk, and thus were bedridden, left to die of old age or other sicknesses. People not wanting to catch it have fled from the kingdom they lived in and sought refuge in other kingdoms, and did the same when that kingdom got infected.
    Through this the armies of Darkness were able to devour and destroy the lands, making it a wasteland. Many kingdoms were plundered, and left many undead walking the areas.
    The last kingdom standing, the Kingdom of Rinfei, has shut out any outsiders due to the plague, and housed many refugees. Through time, though, the plague began to leak throughs. Hearing these news, the Crown Princess and current Ruler of Rinfei, Princess Sedna, has called upon any warrior, spellcaster, mercenary, etc. of the kingdom to report to the capital at a certain date and time, to the castle. There, Princess Sedna will appoint all those who are worthy to go on this adventure to find a cure of the devastating plague and put a stop to the armies of Darkness.

Characters:

They can vary, but there is a certain limit. One person (or more) can play some of the bad guys. But, inhabitants of the kingdom not part of the group, gaurds, advisors to the ruler, etc. are not allowed to be played by anyone except the GM; those are NPCs. Same goes for Princess Sedna.
    In the group, of course, there must be warriors, spellcasters, clerics, and bards. *sigh*

And no title as of yet.

Or we could do some RPG like Vampire Hunter D, Hellsing, and Witch Hunter Robin. Kinda like those movies/TV shows where the protagonists fight against demons, witches, and of the like.

2. Jave

Jave Beware of the SPLAT
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Actually...
    Therefore...

BURN ALMIGHTY-TY-TY-TY-TY!!

3. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

Lets face it, the four post rule is just not very practical in a game with a strict amount of players.

4. MahouShoujo13

MahouShoujo13 ...is bored out of her mind.

Yeah...especially because you have to wait until four people post. What a drag.

5. Invader Z

Invader Z A Challenge: Can you beat it?

Wow, that's great! That'd make a great hit! If made, could I join as some sort of other character, though? Like the pure essence of something or a robotic creature?

6. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

Okay... gonna be going through this thread... so if anyone sees any killer ideas that they are loving, throw your support behind it now! :)

7. Catlover

Catlover C'mon! Let's Dance, Baby!

I think Maho's RPG idea sounds fun! I'd go with that.

Another idea would be a serious take on the "Taking over the World" game the F&G board had.

8. M.A.S.

M.A.S. Newcomer:Bernd de brot?

SuperLuigibros. I shall be the boy with magic powers!

Call me Shyman.

9. Agent S7

Agent S7 Destined to Rock

I will be the villian, whom I shall customize and twist into my own evil being of SPOOKY darkness. Call me...Quintus, after one of my favorite literary villians.

~s7

10. clucky

clucky I'm Jewish!

Are you smarter than a geeky 5th grader

11. .bg

.bg Active Member

I'm surprised nobody's come up with this.

[​IMG]
    BIG BROTHER
    Toon Zone Edition

12. Kury Wagner

Kury Wagner Jizzyboobgirlkury

Don't be too surprised, since someone else did come up with that idea. Lord Dalek hosted it.

13. .bg

.bg Active Member

Great minds think alike, I suppose. Is it ever coming back?