1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Scythemantis

Scythemantis With Soar-Throat Ghost

*spoilers*

I didnt much like today`s episode...mainly because I expected time to fix itself and go back to the beginning.Instead the series is just going to go on after years and years have been skipped and fry and leela have even gotten married and been divorced? Even if the characters cant remember anything between the events,they still remember the events,its going to make most future episodes kinda awkward to me...

2. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

Best I can say....

This is just a cartoon, after all, so I never worried about "continuity" or anything like that. Not that the writers don't have a certain sense of continuity in the show, that's not what I mean, but look at all the crazy stuff they threw into Simpsons episodes just for the sake of the jokes they were trying to do for that particular episode that they never covered again. When you start worrying about continuity in Simpsons or Futurama, your head's going to hurt because you will see more errors than you could possibly keep track of. And they are all pretty minor in the long run anyway.

For one, I am glad that the Futurama episode didn't set everything back to "normal" (whatever that means!) in this episode. It showed more of a depth of the characters for one and I get tired of all these TV shows that show the character's lives changing in major ways in unusual situations then setting everything back to "normal" because the writers are too lazy to deal with the changes they made and want to go back to the status quo. The fact that the Futurama writers don't want to go back to the status quo and want to develop these characters and progress their fictious lives makes this show better than alot of what is on TV, animated or live action.

3. Inque

Inque Liquid Darkness

hey, when you were typing up the post, did ya notice that nice little button marked "spoiler"? It's a nice button created just for spoilers!! I show ya right now how in works. all you have to do is click and drag over the text.......

that's how it basically works

4. Crazy8s

Crazy8s Guest

I would have prefered that the time return to normal with the characters retaining their memories of the pieces of future time that they had experienced. That way, the influencing elements of the story could remain in their memory AND time could move on properly.

5. Scythemantis

Scythemantis With Soar-Throat Ghost

I know its just a tv show,but still...its too odd