1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Ftp News

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by Alpha_Dj1, May 3, 2001.

1. Alpha_Dj1

Alpha_Dj1 Guest

Well, the new boards here, and i've somw ftp news. Firts off the servers going to go off for a few days to a week, as i am buying a new computer,m and i have to move my hard drive containign all the episodes, to the new computer, re-install my modem, and get my server back up, but since i'm getting ready for school, its not going to happen overnight.
    However, there is some good news, after i come back i'll be hosting two new BB eps from the second seasnon, plus i've been thinking bout expandind. I've gottem about a third of the batman TAS, and some superman TAS, including Worlds Finest, and if its wanted, i could put that on the server when it comes back up. So give me your input.
    Alpha_Dj1

2. Tim Drake

Tim Drake Active Member

BTAS!!

Yes please! Put BTAS online!! STAS too but especially BTAS!

3. Salvor

Salvor You can't take a picture of it

Great! Sounds good to me...

4. Fish

Fish Danish Dynamite

MOTP

Sounds really good Alpha

BTW...you have an upload right? Cus I'm gonna have MOTP pretty soon down on my computer.

<>< F I S H ><>

5. Inque

Inque Liquid Darkness

i'm hoping you have clayface eps for btas and parasite eps for stas..........those are my fav characters from those shows.