"Fringe" renewed for 5th and Final Season

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by Spider-Man, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Spider-Man

Spider-Man Wallcrawler

There doesn't seem to be much talk about this show here but I'm a huge fan and wanted to post this up. This show was been just amazing in its latest season and I am glad to see FOX giving it a proper send-off.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/fringe-renewed-fifth-season-317063

I am very excited to see where things could be going for the last season!

2. satam55

satam55 New Member

I'm surprised "Fringe" doesn't get discussed about on this forum. I'm also surprised how little "Supernatural" is discussed about this forum.

You'd think both "Fringe" & "Supernatural" would be popular enough on this board to get an individual thread for each new episode, knowing that other genre shows throughout the 2000's like "Smallville", "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", "Angel", "The X-Files", "Alias", "Lost", "Chuck", "24", "Heroes" & even "Charmed" at 1 point all got an individual thread for each new episode on this forum.

3. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

I could be mistaken, but I believe we did have a talkback thread for Fringe season 1, and I don't believe it got more than 2 or 3 replies per episode, which is why there hasn't been one for any of the other seasons.

4. purplehairedwonder

purplehairedwonder No woman should suffer at the hands of men

I'm a few episodes behind on Fringe right now since it airs at the same time as Supernatural, but I'm thrilled the show will be getting a chance to have a fitting conclusion. It's just gotten better and better.