Fresh Question #79: Terry's Teammate

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by Nightwing, Oct 15, 2001.

1. Nightwing

Nightwing WF Old Man

Well it looks like ONE of the moderators has been overusing his power of alliteration in the Fresh Questions. Guess which one!!! Ponder that, and a Fresh Question on the side:

Much like the last FQ, we shall once again throw another character from the DC universe into Terry's face for various reasons! Of all the DC characters in your head, which one do you think would make for perfect character interaction alongside Terry?

2. Failure

Failure Entertainment Mod

I think Terry and Nightwing would make an interesting pair. We could listen to them go on and on about what annoys them the most about Bruce. Even besides that, I've always seen them as similar characters from their age to their background and even a little bit of their fighting style. They seem like they'd do a great job feeding off each other in a fight. The Nightwing and Future Batman show, co-starring Bruce Wayne.

3. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

Considering his involvement in Batman in the past, I kinda always hoped they would bring the Question into the "Beyond" universe and do something with his character, if only for one episode.

4. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

How about Bruce? I mean, he isn't the man he used to be and Terry could do with an intelligent voice in his right ear.

And if Bruce can stretch into Terry's suit, there is no reason not to assume that Bruce might be able to fit into Robin's....

5. DR. BELCH

DR. BELCH Member

Well...perhaps--

--Barbara Gordon, when she was young and more idealistic...plus if she went gaga over the Tomorrow Knight, it might make an interesting love triangle with Dick, Terry, and Babs....

6. superfreak

superfreak Tekkaman Blade

I would like to see that Kassandra Kane, or perhaps even Jason Todd making appearance.

7. superfreak

superfreak Tekkaman Blade

Re: Well...perhaps--

I don't think that Barbara Gordon would be interested in Terry in the first place. She's in love with Dick Grayson as far as I know.

8. zero zero nine

zero zero nine striding

Cassie Cain would be an interesting juxtaposition (HAD to use that word) to the chatty Terry...

Terry: *cracks a joke*
    Batgirl: .....
    Terry: .... I've had better dates...

9. Stardust

Stardust Is it Friday yet?

I agree with Failure. It would be interesting to know how Nightwing feels about Terry being Batman, or taking over the mantle of the bat. :) Maybe he'll dissuade Terry from being Batman like Barbara and Tim has done (ok, not sure if Tim really dissuaded him, don't really remember...)

10. superman complex

Martian Manhunter, Cassandra Cain, The Creeper(of TAS not DCU) or The Scarecrow. Yeah, I think he should have to team up with some old villain. Somehow Scarecrow seems most fitting. Crane wouldn't even really be evil any longer, just too crazy to care about being evil anymore. To busy being fascinated by his own demons then to raise other peoples. And Terry has to drag him to help with something, although Crane doesn’t actually resist. Through years studying peoples fear he has actually come to understand the human 100%. Now educing fear no longer pleases him, just watching people and taking quite delight in the fact that he knows all the things about people that they can’t figure out themselves. Wow! That would be great! Sorry for my random act of brainstorming.

11. James

James Administrator
    Staff Member Moderator

Re: Well...perhaps--

It could still happen... Babs is still around - she may like the idea of a toyboy :D