1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Fresh Question #44: Best PC game?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nightwing, Jul 9, 2001.

1. Psycho Fox

Psycho Fox Toonix Guru

Yes I remeber playing that on the Apple ][+ at school and at home but that was ages ago. It was ok, it wasn't as good as Jump Man or Choplifter though

2. I.R Joey

I.R Joey Yep my face got stuck this way

Hard hat Mac and Spy Hunter owned me!!!!

Does anyone remember Spy Hunter? That was a fun game (and it's coming to PS2!!!)

Yeah old school PC rules.

3. Fish

Fish Danish Dynamite

CS anyone...GO GO GO!

I saw a couple Halflife fans but what about Counter-Strike?? NE fans on the boards?

...*gets this silly Idea of making a CS WF clan!!!*
    ..*who will join????????*

GO GO GO!

[WF]Fish <-----sounds good!!

I also like Unreal Tournament...one of the reasons is that it runs smoothly even on a 400 ghz machine!

[​IMG] <>< F I S H ><>[​IMG]

4. Psycho Fox

Psycho Fox Toonix Guru

I played it in the Arcades but I never owned the game

5. The Mad Hatter

The Mad Hatter Whyyyyy'sis heead so biiiiiig?

Never did get Counter-Strike... too expensive for an expansion pack. Maybe I'll pick up Blue Shift (which has Counter-Strike on there) when it gets cheaper.

Yeah, the PS2 Spy Hunter is looking sweet...

6. Dot

Dot Guest

Best PC Games? Well, I'm currently hopelessly addicted to Rollercoaster Tycoon. I'm still a big fan of the Monkey Island series. I also like this one game called Mob Rule that I haven't met anybody else that's heard of it. It's kinda like a sick and twisted version of SimCity.

--Dot :^)

7. mxyzptlk

mxyzptlk Guest

i like the sims and rogue spear

8. WeelyTM

WeelyTM Guest

counter-strike....... free mod all the way baby! Mad, you can download CS for free, and trust me the retail version sux. HL and many of its mods kick ass... but i play counter-strike almost everyday. if you'd like links to some of Hawaii's CS community, i'd be happy to post em. or u could just email me. or look for me online....... [MxN]WeelyTM (Mexican Ninjas) or [Team-HI]MxN-WeelyTM (Team Hawaii, with subclan prefix too)
    Also, Blizzard's games kick ass too. Warcraft2 was my first major online obsession, still is sorta. Starcraft has some damned nice eye candy, and nice story, but i thought its gameplay was a bit too complex. never got into Diablo at all tho.

9. killercroc

killercroc Active Member

I've really been enjoying Halflife and Civ2 here lately, but a game I can always come back to and have fun is Wing Commander: Prophecy.