1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

[FoxBox Newsletter] Win NEW Ultimate Muscle Game "Legends Versus the New Generation"!

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by The Man in Black, Jun 13, 2003.

1. The Man in Black

The Man in Black I have 5 of broats

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hello, Fight Fans! Now that you have chosen Kid Muscle as your Favorite Wrestler in the Universe, he wants to thank YOU for voting for him. As part of Fan Appreciation Day log on to Foxbox.tv for your chance to win the Ultimate Muscle game
    "Legends Versus the New Generation"
    for Nintendo Game Cube!*

*Many will enter. Few will win. For complete set of rules log on to Foxbox.tv.

[​IMG]

2. TruthSayer

TruthSayer Dont Bash 4Kids!

Awesome!

I just got the "Ultimate Muscle: Legends vs. New Generation" video game and it totally rocks! I love the graphics and the special move cut-scenes. They have the voices from the show and the announcers are really funny. Great effects.

3. DianaGohan

DianaGohan Active Member

If I was a fan of wrestling games I would get it but... I'm not. And note on how they're advertising the Season Finale Next Weekend when we all know that it really isn't the end of the produced season. Oh well, more episodes to show next season, so that's good.

4. TruthSayer

TruthSayer Dont Bash 4Kids!

It's not really a wrestling game ... it's more like a fighting game. You have to knock the other guy out. There's no pinning like in wrestling.

So go buy it.

As for the first season of TMNT ... what defines a season is not how many episodes are made but the time period (September to June). It doesn't matter how many episodes are written or made, if only 18 air between February and the end of the season (June in this case) then the first season of the new TMNT officially has only 18 episodes (not 26). Of course next season's TMNT might have 34 episodes (26 plus the leftover 8), who knows. What defines a show's seasons is the channel that broadcasts them, not the people who make them (or the fans).

Get it?