1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Found Jimmy Neutron Lost Media

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by ToonJay723, Jul 30, 2017.

1. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Bingo Bongo

This seems to be a good past few days for Nickelodeon related lost media. First the Kappa Mikey pilot was found, now these lost promos were found.

In 2001 to promote Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, Nickelodeon would have promos of interrupting some Nick shows.

There have been others like this found a few months ago.

But all of these are of him interrupting SpongeBob. He has interrupted other Nick shows as well, but those haven't been found yet.

So what do you think of them. Do you find the intrusive? Do you find them as bad as Nick Studio 10. From stalking Toonzone posts from 2001, I know some refused to watch Jimmy Neutron because of these promos.

2. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

I also remember Wild Thornberrys - Dear Diary, when Debbie reads Eliza her diary to prove Eliza is not really a geek. There's are many lot of screens of Debbie reading a diary.

3. 90'sKid

90'sKid Well-Known Member

That first one was actually kinda funny. And I'm not even a big fan of Spongbob. Also it gave me a real YTP vibe for some reason...

4. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Well-Known Member

Seems like harmless fun to me.

5. Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster Well-Known Member

They're kind of funny, especially the first one. :anime:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

I vaguely remember something like this happening, although I didn't really watch too much Nick at the time. I remember seeing one of Spongebob being turned into puppets (I think it may have been another episode because I remember bubbles being blown in the background). I remember another one where he changed it through a series of clips from other shows. I don't recall what I was watching but I remember the scene of Harold (from Hey Arnold) coming home from fat camp being even heavier before being one of them. Also I don't see this one, but my brother told me about a Rugrats one where Jimmy gave everyone his hair.

7. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Bingo Bongo

The Johnny Quasar demo from 1995 has been found.

And there's another demo from 1997

I'll make this thread about Jimmy Neutron related lost media in case any more pops up,

8. Toon4Thought

Toon4Thought Giving a slightly closer look.

Thank goodness they toned down his head size; it looked very unnatural, the first clip especially.

• Agree Agree x 1