1. Enter for a chance to win "Digimon Adventure tri.: Reunion" on DVD! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  3. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Flash Gordon: Zeitgeist via Dynamite Entertainment

Discussion in 'Comic Book Culture' started by Manga4life, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Manga4life

Manga4life DYNAMITE's PULP FIESTA BLOG!!!

Flash Gordon is another one of those characters that Dynamite picked up that I cocked my head at and said to myself, "I'd never read that, he's based off some old lame comic strip", and then I finally read the first issue and I was excited for the second. It's currently on issue #4 and the main enemy Ming has received his own mini-series which shows his rise to power, and the core series has been really enjoyable with fun characters and a great plot. Has anyone here actually given this book a shot?

If you like epics than this book is for you, it has a plot that has some real substance, some great art, and characters that you feel you can get to know. It's got my stamp of approval, that's for sure. :D