1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

FEMALE LED SUPERHERO MOVIE

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by kid rabbit, Oct 1, 2017.

1. kid rabbit

kid rabbit Active Member

after the success of wonder woman here are A few ideas for comic book movie I'd like to see with female leads
    SAILOR MOON: besides wonder woman herself I see more cos-players and
    fan art of sailor moon charters than anyone
    CATWOMAN:remake this film this time do it right
    no magic cat powers just a talented robin hoodish thief who gets in over her head
    SHE HULK: I don't know what the legal rights are with her but classic she hulk work would fit right in with the marvel cinematic
    universe
    STREET ANGEL: It's a 12 year old skateboarding girl fighting monsters in the vain of hellboy and the goon tell me that doesn't spike you interest
    GOLD DIGGER: the longest independent comic about two sisters
    (one a ware- cheetah ) traveling the world fighting supervilleins and magic
    VAMPIRELLA:I know she's "contraversel"but she's still got a big enough fan base and backstory to do smething

anyway those are my pitches if any of you think of someone else I've missed
    please tell me

2. Lucho

Lucho 'Ja think I'm a cowboy?

Always felt the reimagined Nolan-verse (Hathaway) Catwoman could have been spun-out into her own movie. Or Avengers (Johansson) Black Widow, was pretty standout as a so!o, to develop into her own.
    Both DC and Marvel having dropped the ball there, I'd love to see someone develop their proto-superhero analog Miss Furry into a legit female lead pulp-noir film.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or another going back to what might be one of the first super heroines on film, Lady Zorro (aka Zorro's black whip) with a modern legacy taking up the mantle.

Also I like the idea being developed for Gotham Sirens vs Birds of Prey.
    Harley, Catwoman & Ivy vs Babs(Batgirl), Black Canary and Huntress.
    Also if Gotham PD is involved I'd use Rene Montoya as the lead Gotham cop on the case, somewhat trapped between both extremes on two sides, the "vigilantes" on one, and the "villains" on the other, both going outside the law, and Rene Montoya having to find her own way between them.

• Like Like x 1
    #2 Lucho, Oct 1, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  3. Jean74

Jean74 Ready for Autumn

Yeah as there is a difference between Catwoman as really do not blame Halle Berry for this flop. Could had developed well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. AdrenalineRush1996

AdrenalineRush1996 Active Member

Berry deserved better than this atrocity that I consider it to be the worst of any Batman film.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1