Feedback For Stories Posted Here

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Barb Gordon, May 19, 2004.

1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Warriors of Light - The Rise of Dr. Manta:

http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=218936

It's been up for over 7 months, nearly 1200 views, and I still haven't gotten any feedback from people here. :sweat:

Then again, maybe it's because I haven't finished uploading it...

2. Joker Apprentice

I Feel Unnoticed...

Hey, Toon writers.

A Few months back, I had a brainstorm for a Jekyll and Hyde story which is still going strong in details, but i never got any feedback after waiting 4-6 days for a response.

In addition, no-one seems to be taking a look at my TT Prologue in the World's Finest section. Are people just busy w/Disney/Pixar discussions (I can hardly blame them since TS3 is due in two months), or am I not following the thread guidelines? I feel like I'm patient enough for people to notice my work. Should I start establishing a circle of friends around here in order to get feedback?

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

While this thread has been revived, I'm gonna plug the Warriors of Light sequel here. I definitely feel it's shaping up to be better than the original:

Warriors of Light 2 - The Battle for Two Worlds

Don't take the lack of comments personally, NO ONE on this board leaves feedback anymore. I mean, people are reading them (thousands of views for my stories are proof of that), but it's really kind of sad not to get any thoughts or discussion (even speculation) on these stories.

Doesn't really help us writers improve our work at all, guys.