1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Animaniacs Animation Team

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by Kazuya Prower, May 20, 2008.

1. Cartoonzrule

Cartoonzrule Member

[​IMG]

Who's the TMS worker that animated this scene on "Hot Bothered,and Bedevilled"? It's pure genuis and funny as hell! I see this animator's work on "How I Spent My Summer Vaction", "Her Wacky Highness", "Hooked on a Ceiling", Fair Game, "Smell Ya Later (the wierdest Slappy animation ever by TMS) and a few others.
    [​IMG]

I thank anyone who can answer my question.

2. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

That'd be next to impossible to answer, since TMS never lists its individual animators in the credits of Animaniacs, much like Akom and Wang never do, either.

However, it does list its overseas animation directors (for example, in the TTA days it was Mike Reyna). I don't have the DVDs at the moment, but look up who it was for that episode, and then see if that name pops up elsewhere in the series. If you liked that bit of animation, chances are that director's other work will be enjoyable as well (unless their unit had an off day, that is).

3. Cartoonzrule

Cartoonzrule Member

Ok, but I noticed that the TMS projects from the Kids WB years credit some people as "key animators". You know anything about that?

4. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Oh yeah, I forgot about that; they DID start listing key animators in the later years, didn't they? Well, I suppose if you e-mailed any or all of those key animators and asked them who did what, you might get an answer. But I doubt all of them know English. And it'd be hard to find their e-mail addresses too. ;)

I do find it interesting how certain key animators and animation directors also worked on anime as well, which makes sense of course, since TMS is an anime studio. For instance, a key animator on "How I Spent My Summer Vacation" later went on to direct the manic "Ramen Fighter Miki"- how appropriate.

5. warnerbro7

warnerbro7 pretty cute huh?

[​IMG]

startoons and freelance were my least favorites [ qoute] after watching a lot of sartoons( animaniacs) cartoons i changed my prespective , their cartoon are very nice, good colors and shading and the emotins really stand out. so now its just akom and freelance are my least favorite