1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Amusement Park rides?

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by SparkleMan, Jul 25, 2016.

1. SparkleMan

SparkleMan Well-Known Member

What are your favorite Amusement Park rides?

2. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

We no longer have an amusement park (we had Bracalândia until 2007, but it moved to Penafiel in 2010 and became Magikland after a couple of years) but my favorite rides where those rollercoasters and a log ride.

3. Freav

Freav BeakFreav

I haven't gone to many but whenever I've been to amusement parks, the rollercoasters are my favorite thing there.

4. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

When the rodeo comes in town, I always like getting on a ride called the Fireball it was always epic.

5. Spideyzilla

Spideyzilla Well-Known Member

Nearest park to me is Canada's Wonderland, and they have some great ones. The best one by far is the White Water Canyon, which is a simulation of white water rafting. They also have an old school wooden rollercoaster called the Minebuster that's pretty great. It's been a while since I've been to Disney World, but I remember loving Space Mountain and Soaring.

6. Rhaynebow

Rhaynebow Well-Known Member

Me and amusement parks typically don't mix because I hate thrill rides, like roller coasters or anything that drops really. So when I'm not the pack mule for everyone's bags, I'm going on the giant swings, a music express or those motion rides at Universal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk