World's Finest Workshops Fan Made Superheroes/Villains Description Thread

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Red X Unmasked, Dec 26, 2004.

1. DKH

DKH Member

Name: Leon (No middle or last name.)
    Alias: "GRIM"
    Birthdate: October 26th 1986
    Birthplace: Gotham City, U.S.A. (According to W.S.S. Records)
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 157 lbs.
    First Apperance: Raven: Act of Shadows. The Final Chapter: Act of Shadows.

Biography:N/A due to spoiler reasons. Will be updated after the completion of "The Unopened Doors."

2. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

Told you I'd be posting a lot...

And guys, please don't bug me about him just cause he's a little like wolverine.

Name: Raptor

Alias: Dan Barlow
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: around 160

Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, light tan skin, muscular

Costume: Red Tee, black shorts, red gloves (without fingers)

Powers: Has very thick metal nails (they are almost like extensions of his fingers), one hand's metal nails are poisoned (and he can't control them.) and he can fly...

Strengths: On a sub-consious level he can see things around him without looking, therefore no-one or nothing can sneek up on him. He also used to be an athlete (in track) so he can run fast, jump high, throw far etc.

Limitations/Weaknesses: Can't control his left hand, thus having killed a person or two by accident; and he doesn't believe people easily, thus it takes a lot to get him to trust soemone. Also has strong feelings for Falcon (I'll post her too) and if something really bad happened to her he'd get very very mad...

Bio: One day after school Dan got an email from a friend of his, telling him to meet him somewhere. Dan went to the place and was knocked out. When he woke up he didn't remember what had happened, but he found out that his nails could become iron. After he went to school the next day, the school bullies somehow got him in an alley. He was too far from help, and his enemies closed around him. When the chief one, Victor, had him cornered, Dan knew that there was nothing else to do but try out his 'nails'. He used his right hand mostly, after every punch he landed he sunk his nails into Victor's skin. The rest of the gang started backing away. Dan started to walk away, but then, somehow, his left hand plunged at Victor, striking him in the neck and poisoning (besides beating up) Victor to death. Dan became frightened at what he had done, and ran. He ran, far from that place. Far from home. Where he might get a second chance.

The rest of the bio will be continued, depending on if I write a fan fic on him or not....

Name: Falcon

Alias: Hailey Wright
    Height: 5' 7
    Weight: 112

Appearance: A girl who is either joking around or playin tough, she has brown hair and her eyes used to be blue but now they don't have a specific color....

Costume: Orange and red tank, black shorts, and usually sunglasses. She also has a pair of boots that have rockets (like Gears from Static Shock)

Powers: Her eyes can become different colors depending on how close she looks at the sun, she can actually look at the sun but her eyes turn red and she can also shoot lasers out of her eyes as well as see for a great distance.

Strengths: martial arts and strategy, and immunity to poison, which for some reason makes her stronger.

Limitations/Weaknesses: One word- SECRET!!

Bio: Hailey was born blind in one eye. Her parents were two scientists who worked madly for a cure. When she was 15, her parents had found that cure. After the operation, she was able to see better with that eye than ergular people, and for some reason her other eye had also mproved. But Hailey's parents overlooked one thing. Since they had used ultraviolent light as part of their whole formula, now Hailey could look into that same light without blinking, but her eyes would turn red. If she was in the dark, they'd turn black. And depending on the tme of the day and the temperature her eyes turned a variety of colors. Of course, Hailey din't notice this until she went to school the next day and people were freaking out when they looked at her eyes. While she was having a miserable time at school one of her parents experiments blew up and one of them died, the other fataly injured. When word reached her of this she said goodbye to her dad (who was the one who was still alive) and left the city. Who knew what was going to happen next?

The Rest of the bio will be completed once I decide if I'm gonna do a fan fic or not.....

#62 Faethie, Mar 20, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2005
  3. Raeofdarkness

Raeofdarkness Member

Alias: Liria

Height: 5’6

Weight: 90 pounds

Appearance: Multicoloured hair that is naturally light blonde, pale skin, long legs, bottle green eyes, rosy lips. Hollow boned with two hide away black bat wings (18 foot wingspan).

Costume: A pair of baby blue pants, tight at the thighs but way looser at the ankles, and a black, pleated shimmering skirt over the top. The shirt is a corset top with semi stiff black side material and a bare lace up back, and a lace up front with jade green under material. It has baby blue shoulders and long, flared purple sleeves. A pair of maroon and black high tops goes with it as well as a large messenger bag for carrying soil! She has an all black mask as well.
    http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-182327.htmlfor picture.

Powers: She has the power to manipulate the cells of plants to her liking. She also, as you have probably figured out, has large wings. She pulls out the genetic makeup and the DNA code for a plant and forces it to either mate with another plant or adapt to a different environment to get the effects she desires. She can grow plants from dirt she has touched or her tears.

Strengths: She is able to grow her plants anywhere due to the nature of her powers. Her hollow bones make it easy to fly and allow her quick movement. Her wings also propel her underwater.

Weaknesses:A) MAJOR age disadvantage.
    B) Her fear of losing her only “family”, The Teen Titans
    C) Her fear of her Grandfather

Bio: Her family in France was killed by her grandfather leaving her an orphan. Her Grandfather wants to use her powers for evil. She ran away to JumpCity, and was found in the Titan’s green house by Raven, who has now become her surrogate mother. She has a French accent and loves to learn.

#63 Raeofdarkness, Mar 24, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2005
  4. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

Name: Bale

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 207 lbs

Appearance: Shoulder-length red hair and red eyes. He wears green contact lenses to hide the color during the day. Milky skin(not unlike Raven's).

Costume: Billowing black robe and loose black pants. Red undershirt.

Powers: Part vampire, part demon. Razor sharp nails and teeth and amazing athletic ability. He can use his nails to scale sheer surfaces and uses his teeth to suck blood. Can send blue energy blasts and hellfire from his hands.
    Blue energy balls. Uncanny ability to blend into shadows. Limited flight.

Strengths: Amazing athleticism and stealth, allowing him to easily sneak around most opponents. Heightened sense of smell and hearing.

Weaknesses/Limitations: His parents' presence infuriates him.

Bio: I'll fill it in when I have time.

5. Magick

Magick Neurotic Pixie

This is the character I’m hoping to use in the Villains team-up RPG. (whatever it turns out to be called) And no, Vortexgirl, I did not steal the name of your character. Navixthrana has been in development since I was nine. I’m currently attempting to write a story about her. (which has nothing to do with the DC Universe)

Name: Vix
    Alias: Navixthrana Timalyi
    Height: 5’10”
    Weight: How dare you ask!?
    Appearance: Vix is tall and slim, with pallid skin and thick black hair. Her eyes are a piercing red colour. When she smiles, you can just barely see the twin fangs that hint at her heritage. The things that unnerve most people, though, are her long, golden wings, which she hides whenever possible. Despite all this, Vix is still quite a seemly young woman.
    Costume: She normally wears a sleeveless black leather dress and a hooded black cloak. Long, black gloves reach halfway up her thin arms.
    Powers: Vix is a half-vampire and necromancer, using the lifeblood of her enemies as energy for casting her spells. Due to certain other qualities of her lineage, she is a skilled healer, although she prefers undeath over life.
    Strength: When angered, Vix is capable of entering a state of rage - courtesy of her demonic blood – in which she recklessly charges into battle, killing anything and everything that gets in her way. In this frenzy, she can run across hot coals and not feel it, suffer a thousand wounds and not die.
    Limitations/Weaknesses: Vix, even as a half-blooded vampire, has extreme sensitivity to pure light. She can only survive for about two hours when faced with pure light, and even then is extremely weak. She is also vulnerable to the classic wooden stake.
    Bio: Navixthrana Timalyi wages a constant inner war against herself every day and night. A half-vampire and half-archangel, this proud young woman was raised by her vampire father and various other fiendish beings. At the age of seven, she dedicated herself to learning the mantic arts. Vix is capable of summoning and – to a certain degree – controlling undead creatures. Navixthrana has been constantly fending off the urges of her divine blood, insisting to continue her father’s campaign of bloodshed and terror. How long she can keep this up before she starts to collapse from the inside out is yet to be seen. Vix is very sensitive about the fact that she is half archangel, and only with great restraint can she keep herself from attacking anyone who taunts her about this. Currently, she is roaming the streets of Jump City, looking for fresh victims.

6. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

This is my character of choice for the all-villains RPG. He features in the PS2 game "Ratchet & Clank", as well as my fic "Locked And Loaded".

Name: Chairman Drek.

Alias: N/A.

Age: About 30, but to be honest no one has ever been brave enough to ask…

Height: 5’2”.

Weight: 15st-ish.

Appearance: Crinkly dark brown skin, long black over-gelled hair in a ponytail and eyes that are entirely luminous blue.

Costume: A black pinstripe suit.

Powers: None, unless you count having an entire alien army waiting on his every evil whim…

Strengths: Extreme charisma, and a mind more intelligent than nearly any other.

Weaknesses: A dangerously short fuse, and a foolish over-confidence of his own genius.

Bio [supplied by Insomniac Games]: “Imagine a movie producer with a mean streak, or perhaps a mob boss without the bad Italian accent. Chairman Drek is smooth, calculating and in control. He sweet talks people into doing his bidding, and if they refuse, he loses his patience and squashes them. Nobody gets in his way.

Chairman Drek is a fast-talking, quick-thinking dictator; a scheming, shadowy despot; a bad tempered, bloodthirsty tyrant; a downright contemptible doer of evil. But he never forgets his mother’s birthday!”

7. percguy89

percguy89 Things Change

I'd like to thank Welshie's Mate for creating this character for me when i first started out on this board, and didn't know a lot of the people. i use her in my fic Meeting Ground, so if u wanna see her in action go check it out, and then check out the next installment in my fic (dont noe name yet) so anyway, id like to thank matt so much, if it werent for u, i never would have got my fic rolling.

Name:
    Nightshade
    Alias (Real Name):unknown
    Height:5”9’
    Weight:9st-ish
    Personality:Has little regard for the well-being of strangers, and is prepared to do pretty much anything to achieve her goals, which are usually to keep her pockets lined with hard cash. Nevertheless, she is not always serious, she usually carries a sarcastic tone, and a clever wit.
    Appearance:average build and facial features. Has shoulder-length black hair, but permanent wearing of eye-mask means that eye colour is unknown.
    Costume:jet-black all-in-one outfit: a bit clingy, but not pervy, and allows for ease of movement without excess rustling. Also has an equally black gliding tool, which can retract, and a black eye-mask with a similar shape to the one worn by Robin used for night vision, and increased vision.
    Powers:wall-crawling, “absorption” into shadows, extremely powerful sensory organs. Also carries lots of expensive military equipment, such as enhanced night-vision goggles built into her mask, “pipe cameras” and the single most accurate sniper rifle ever devised, which can turn into a variety of weapons.
    Strength: has a knack for creating complex gadgets, not overly brilliant at fist-fighting and martial arts, but her near-perfect skills in sword-fighting and marksmanship more than compensate for this.
    Limitations/Weaknesses:is as fully mortal as your average human, and whilst her stealth skills are unparalleled, she can still be seen if she isn’t careful. Gets very cocky, and is a bit short sighted.
    Bio:Nightshade is – or at least was – the most effective assassin and spy in the world. Supposedly, her skills in stealth and infiltration are the greatest in history, and her many successful contracts with criminal gangs and terrorist organisations alike gave her the funds with which to make the kind of military technology that has made her the envy of every other mercenary and hired killer on the market. Currently is hired by the Villain known as Mastermind. (more info in my fic)

8. starfire0639

starfire0639 Active Member

Nightshade seems a bit like Amlin.:shrug: Or is that just me???......no wait Im sorry I didn't read it clearly!She sounds awsome.Man.......huh her and Amlin would make good buds I think!:anime:

#68 starfire0639, Apr 14, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2005
  9. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

Magick, I'll forgive the fact your character has the same as mine. It's not like you did it on purpose or anything.....tho my character's name makes sense (It's a nickname for Vixen-which is a female fox) And actually, she sounds amazing!!!(You should check out my fan fic)

Yeah Ash. Nightshade sounds VERY awesome!!!!!!

10. Rae

Rae Insert amusing comment

okay, here's my profile for my villain Stealth, who will appear in one of my upcoming fics and the all-villain RPG if it happens

Name:Stealth

Alias (Real Name): Sahara Gray

Height:5ft 6

Weight: eight stone

Appearance:Light brown skin and straight black hair that, when worn loose, goes down below her shoulders, but it's normally worn in two tight braids that are tight against her head. She has brown eyes and is quite thin but her muscles are well developed due to vigorous training.

Costume:Tight black sleeveless top, and tight black trousers. Black knee high boots and black fingerless gloves. She wears a long black coat over the top (rarely done up) that reaches to just inches above the ground. Normally wears black sunglasses as well which double up as nightvision/infra red glasses and they contain sensors that measure the air levels for poisonous gases. Inside her coat are a series of small pistols and knives and on the back are three small clips that are used to hold her favourite weapon. She always carries her Glaive with her. This is a polearm weapon. The pole is five foot long made of polished black wood. On the end is a carbon steel curved blade 12inches long. The curve is slightly exagerated to allow for the unique design where there is a second tip on the inside of the curve. On the blade are special inscriptions but she does not know what they truly mean

Powers:Stealth has hieghtened sight and hearing inherited from her parents. She also has the ability to make herself, and objects in contact with herself, invisible (this is how she can carry her glaive around without people noticing). She can also split herself into two, however it's hard to make the two do different things so she normally uses this power for training. She also has an uncanny ablity to deactivate security just by looking at it.

Strength:Her powers make her a perfect spy and her skills with her glaive are unmatched by any other wielder of this weapon or of other polearms.

Limitations/Weaknesses:Her split personality power has a weakness in that she can't make the two do different things as they share the same mind and that one mind has enough problems with the basics so the power's restricted to training. Also, she can deactivate alarm systems but can't reactivate them.

Bio: For as long as she can remember her parents had owned a small dojo and she was taught martial arts. Her favourite lessons were those with her family's trademark weapon the glaive. Ever since she was young she wanted to become an expert with it and looked forward to the day when her parents would let her use the family's sacred glaive in a competition. However when she turned eleven she came down with a sudden illness, the side effects being that she went blind and deaf. This did not deter her from her studies and she continued to train with her practice glaive.
    When she was fourteen her home was broken into one night and her family (parents, grandparents, brother and sister) were murdered. She would have died with them if it weren't for her sight and hearing returning suddenly with vast improvements. She heard the murderer approach her room and she grabbed the practice glaive in her room. She glanced unpon the face of her parents murderer just before he fled. She vowed to find him and make him pay for what he had done, so she packed her bags and tried to follow him, taking her family's most sacred possession with her. The Glaive. As she continued her travels in search of this man, she lost her way and sunk into the world of crime, living day by day by working as a spy or assasin for crime lords and other low lifes. And as she grew, so did her powers. She gained the power of invisibility shortly after she left home. The power to deactivate technology at sixteen and her splitting power at seventeen.
    She's more of the silent type, preferring to listen rather than talk, and she rarely jokes. But she has a soft side that shows when she's Sahara. How could **** not fall for her?

Voila!

Rae

**** is one of the characters in one of my other fics that gets a crush on her!

11. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

Ok, like Rae, here's my vilain Lash, who would bbe in the all-vilains rpg if it happens
    (Here's the link to what she looks like...http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17247029/)

Name: Lash
    Alias: Allie Harper
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: Like I'd tell you

Appearance: Long blonde hair, tied back; light skin with whip-lash scars on her arms and on her legs; dark blue eyes

Costume: Black tight-fitting shirt, tight black pants, black belt in which she carries her weapons and tools, black leather boots and black gloves, wears nightvision contacts (which just help her see in any type of weather)

Powers: None, unless you count her being a cat burgular

Strengths: Cat-burgular, black belt in karate, can outsmart-or outwit-many people, is very good with high-tech stuff, also can get beaten up pretty bad and hardly notice, thanks to the lessons she took when in training.

Limitations/Weaknesses: overconfidence and her recklessness to jump into things with out a plan and play it by ear.

Bio: Allie was a baby when abandoned by her mother and left on the streets to die. Somehow she managed to survive. When she was about nine, she caught a cat burgular stealing something and had him trapped. In stead of turning him in the police, she used her wits and told him to help her become a burgular. He was, of course, surprised, but he gave her all the help she needed-and more. She went through all the levels of burgulary, from being a purse-snatcher to a cat burgular, and her master also taught her karate. The only problem with her masters lessons were that if she failed she would have to face the whip-lash of her teacher and, sadly, she failed more than once on her missions, being stopped by the Teen Titans, thankfully escaping everytime. Allie aquired a variety of weapons based on the Titan's powers and weapons using her smarts to change them to work for her use. The results were, a sleeping gas bomb, a sneezing powder-bomb, paralyze bolts, and a few other things, but she prefers to go hand-to-hand combat. When her training was over, she worked on her own and gave herself the name 'lash' for two reasons, one, because of the whip-lash marks left on her skin as a reminder never to fail, or give up for that matter; and two because of the whip she used to beat good guys butts with. Lash works usually alone, though she has teamed up a few times with different baddies, and is seeking a partner in crime. Her last crime was breaking into a computer store and,well, stealing computer parts. She is now trying to build a *mumbles under breath* what?! You didn't think I'd tell you?!!

Later,
    Faith
    P.S. -Rae, I can't believe your character is like mine!!!!:eek: :p No, not really. Mine's a cat-burgular (whose idol is catwoman lol) and that's WAY kool

#71 Faethie, Apr 14, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2005
  12. Magick

Magick Neurotic Pixie

The glaive, Rae? I think I know where that came from. These characters are all so awesome.:D
    Yeah. I just came up with the name Vix because Navixthrana is quite a mouthful.

13. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

Yeah, Navixthrana is long.....:anime:

14. starfire0639

starfire0639 Active Member

And yet you can take other names from that like Navie or something.And doesn't anyone like Amlin!?:crying: ......I think I need to redue her profile.

15. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

OF COURSE WE ALL LIKE AMLIN!!!!!!!! She's awesome!:D

Sure, from the name Navixthrana you can also take the names thrana, ana, navie, nathra......

16. dimmy52

dimmy52 Orsati Assassin

Teen Titans fan-made character. Check it out...

Name: Ragnarus

Age: Unknown, Tales of old have mentioned appearances of the 'red-skinned one'

Power: Ragnarus has the amazing ability to summon plants and flora alike to do his bidding. Such power is only granted to the rare few, however, and he has been given this for a purpose. He is also revealed to be a master swordsman, able to cut paths through numerous foes.

Appearance/Costume: He is a towering man, extremely fit, but with striking red skin. His appearance resembles that of a druid, as he is always with an elegant wooden staff in his right hand, and a magnificent sword in its sheath around his waist. He is sometimes spotted wearing a cloak in order to hide his appearance. He has thick black hair as well, but it is not long, as it has a tendency to grow up and out instead of back and down.

Alignment: Chaotic good

Back story: 9AD, Teutoburg forest, modern-day Germany. Many written accounts of the few Roman legions who survived this massacre recall visions of the 'Red-skinned one'. Fear was present in their hearts as they walked through the forest, and with good reason, the red one was taunting them, following them, de-moralizing them.

1314AD Bannockburn, modern-day Scotland. Accounts of the amazing victory of the Scots that day also tell the story of how Mother Earth was on their side, to be rid of the Britons. Of how, after mere minutes in the battle, the roots of trees entangled their foes, and how it was described, in the old language, of visions of 'Mother Earth's red-skinned emissary'

There have been countless reports throughout history of the red-skinned one. Whether they are the same person, or whether the accounts were simply unreliable, one thing is for certain:
    For a man who has been present for so many years, so little is known about him. Tales of the ancients speak of a day the sky darkened and of how the Earth ripped open, releasing many foul demons from the depths of Tartarus. And of how, from the magicks of the wise ones, a new hero was born from the ashes of a fallen demon.
    This hero would go forth and banish the demons who have escaped, and will not rest until his work is completed. This is pure speculation, however, and this 'Ragnarus' may only be a prankster who has read the history books, and decided to play the role of a fictional character. Once again, his history is unknown.

Weakness: It seems that, even if he has been walking the Earth for thousands of years, his powers are restricted to plants. He may not be of much use in an industrialized area, as all plants have been cleared out. He may still use his sword, however. Also, due to his appearnce, he may not be able to collect information regarding certain events or occurences that may direct him to his path. He also does not disreagrd human life. He treasures it in all its glory, and perseveres to preserve it. This may also be used against him. It is also revealed that he is not immortal. He may have the gift of extraordinarily long life, but like the mythical elven race, he is subject to harm and death just like an ordinary human being.

Personality: After a brief encounter with the Teen Titans, he may be described as polite and mature. He does not seem to be the one to laugh at Beast-Boy's jokes, but that may be because of his lack of contact with mankind. He lives the life of a recluse, as the forest is his home. However, one should not cross paths with Ragnarus, as he may be slow to anger, but the fury that he releases shall be more devestating and more ancient the the Earth he walks on and the flora he commands.

PS. Not sure if any of you cruise the Titansgo forums, but if you do, you'll see my character there as well.

17. Rae

Rae Insert amusing comment

Yes, the glaive. Where do you think that came from?

There is no reason for her not to be called Vix, afterall, there are many names that can be shortened to one nic-name

eg. Katherine (any other versions of speling included), kaitlin (other spellings aswell), Kathleen can all be shortened to either Kate or Kat.

And yes, Ash, i think Amilin's cool!

Rae

18. Raeofdarkness

Raeofdarkness Member

My characher's name is nothin new. The American saying for it though is Heleene

19. Starfire5

Starfire5 Member

My turn :D This isnt really going to be very detailed because her story is still in production. Teen Titans character.

Name: Shock
    Alias: Ashley Kurke
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: .....

Appearance: Black hair with one light blue streak, blues eyes, fair skin.

Costume: royal blue long sleeve shirt(hahaha royal!but thats the color), black gloves, jeans tucked into mechanical boots that she uses as an advantage in combat.
    Powers: Summarized she uses electricity to control or destroy machines. Or she can just use the electricity hense the name Shock

Strengths: can attack you with mechanical things from far away, and she pretty good at fighting.

Limitations/Weaknesses: emotions...Friends/family. If theres no electricity around then she's hopeless.

Bio: At the age of 14 her mom was killed by her dad (terrible eh?) and she witnessed it. At the time Robin was her friend until *mumble* Yeah so after that *whispers* came along and then he told her to *sings* and she blank her blank. :sweat:

I would have said way more but theres more coming about her in the fan fiction Still Waiting for an Answer

20. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

Star, Shock is kool! You know, I'd like to see her fight along side Static....;) get it?? :p