1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest Workshops Fan Made Superheroes/Villains Description Thread

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Red X Unmasked, Dec 26, 2004.

1. nevermore

nevermore Destroyed...

Here's a villain. I will be here more, but I'm just putting the villain here first.

Name: Lark

Alais: Skaylark (Will edit when think of last name.)

Hight: 5' 10"

Weight: 126 lb.

Appearence: Long blonde hair that reaches the waist and green eyes. Her right arm is robotic.

Costume: Blue sweatshirt with pink jeans. She will occasionally where a black cloak. And a scabbard on her left where she keeps her sword.

Powers: Can read minds and fly, but only for a short while.

Strengths: The ability to read minds and robotic arm aids in strength. She has also very skilled with a sword and has darts shaped like feathers.

Weakness/Limitations: Easily frightened and doesn't always have the common sense to use mind reading powers. Also, her powers can hurt herself if she looses control of them.

Bio: Lark was only 6 when her family was threatened by a madman. The madman wanted Lark's brother (Nevermore) removed from Azarath, but when Nevermore had gone, the madman still attacked Lark and her parents. It was the middle of the night when she was awoken by the screams of her parents. She went into their room to see what was wrong, therefore, witnessing her parents' being murdered by a sadistic person. She got attacked also, but was fourtunate enough to get away with only the loss of her right arm. She got as far from the house as she could before she passed out from loss of blood.

When she had awoken the next day, she found that she had a robotic arm that was able to extend to the same length as her other arm. When she remembered what had happened, she returned to her house to see the wreckage again. She stayed in her parents' room for three days with a blank face as she gazed into space. When she finally snapped out of her trance, she wasn't the same person.

She buried her parents in the backyard and left on a journey to find the one that had killed her family. On her journey, she had aquired a sword which she used to cut the head of the madman clean off his shoulders.

But even though she had accomplished her goal, she was still unsatisfied. She still knew that the original cause of all of her grief and pain that haunted her, even in her dreams, was still roaming free. She left on another journey to find Nevermore, the cause of the attack.

She learned later that Nevermore was on earth and she immediately made her way to Jump city. She pretended that she was there just to visit while she was really there to learn more about her victim. When she learned about how Nevermore felt about Raven, she kidnapped her and froze her in a giant block of ice, bargaining her life for Nevermore's.

When she finally got a clean fight, with no Titans to assist him, she and Nevermore had a battle that was ended when Nevermore froze her with an evil curse. She eventually escaped and is now still hunting Nevermore. She will not stop until she has finally had her revenge.

2. percguy89

percguy89 Things Change

heres another character from the fic im plannin on writin....

Name:Foresight

Alias:Chris Kawano

Height:5ft 11inch

Weight:220 lbs

Appearance:Asian, brown eyes, dark brown semi long hair(about eye length) with blonde streaks which he parts in the middle, wears glasses and braces, has a large build.

Costume:Wears sunglasses that completely hide his eyes, along with denim jeans with two small pieces of metal in the front, that detatch when he turns them into his bo staffs, and a black long sleeve shirt with the word SECURITY on the back.

Powers:can read minds, has telekinetic abilities(able to move things with his mind, including himself), uses his telekinetic powers to extend the bo staffs, and uses his mind to make them fly around and hit things, also can see the future, and has the power to cast minor illusions.

Weaknesses/Limitations:cannot read minds of people who do not want their mind to be read(only people willing to have their mind read), can only move things he can picture completely in his mind(ex. if he doesnt noe wut a certain design on a crate looks like, he cannot move the whole crate), he can only see the future when the future decides it is his place to change it, and can only cast illusions of things for a short period of time, moving objects with his mind requires total concentration, causing him to be completely vulnerable when using this power.

#42 percguy89, Feb 26, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2005
  3. percguy89

percguy89 Things Change

one more character thats gunna be in my fic, and id like to acredit Red X unmasked for helping me to think up a few changes to make to this character i already had in mind......

Name:Burst

Alias:Amy Heart

Height:5ft 4inch

Weight:115 lbs

Appearance:hot girl, shoulder length light brown hair, well tanned caucasion skin, pretty green eyes.

Costume:tight jeans, tight denim leather jacket, black mask that u cant see her eyes through.

Powers:Able to stimulate water molecules in a way that make them explode(she can use water molecules in the air), she has found that she has been able to use her powers to explode molecules in order to propel her off the ground, and then sustain herself in the air by exploding the water molecules beneath her, she also has a black belt in karate.

Weaknesses/Limitations:using her powers for a large prolonged period of time, or her making too big of an explosion, cause her to become weakened.

#43 percguy89, Feb 26, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2005
  4. theplasticone

Who you gonna call?

[​IMG]

To clarify, the images of Archer and Streetwise were compiled using UGO.com's HeroMachine 2.0. I put the images together, reversed one, and added the disclaimer and my signature.

Name: Streetwise, Urban Ninja
    Alias: Archer Cho (a secret identity, of course.)
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 140-ish, solidly built. Built.
    Appearance: See pic
    Costume: See pic. Very expensive kevlar bodysuit under costume (cost three months of pay and a hefty student loan, plus months of stitching it together). The katana and scabbard cost an arm and a leg as well. The parentals need not know what is done with the food money...
    Powers: Can impress the ladies.
    Strength: Active gymnast. Can breakdance. Is a DJ.
    Weaknesses: No formal martial arts training (but it looks convincing). Is a mere human (vulnerable). Does not take to alcohol very well. Allergic to certain types of apples (he breaks out...not pretty).
    Bio: He was in art school. He had a job. He had nothing better to do. One day he sketched out a cartoon character based on himself in his graphic design class...and decided he wanted to be the Urban Ninja. So he fights crime on and around campus (what of it there is...I mean, it's an art school.), and chills with the ladies. Worked briefly as a member of the extended Teen Titans...didn't like it very much.

5. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

Welcome to High Society Mr. theplasticone! :D

6. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

Name: Pendulum

Alias: Perry Jackson, Phillip Kramer, various others

Height: 6"7'

Weight: 258

Appearance: Long red hair down to the bottom of his neck. Red eyes. Tall and lean.

Costume: Red suit jacket and pants with a darker red undershirt. Light red tie.

Powers: Generates red concussive energy beams from hands. Transfiguration of objects, telekinesis, flight, forcefields. Powers magnified greatly by the pendulum that he holds.

Strengths: Great size and red eyes intimidate opponents. Excellent leverage in brawls. Above-average strength. He and his Gorlocs hold identical powers to the Magician, but have slight leverage in force and endurance.

Weaknesses/Limitations: Dramatically weakens when pendulum is taken away from him. Has a superiority complex that has him underestimate most opponents.

Bio: Pendulum is Magician’s opposite in almost every way. Where Magician is noble, Pendulum is deceptive. Where Magician is benevolent, Pendulum is malevolent and violent. This would explain why the two are sworn enemies.

Natural aversion to each other because of the relationship of the jewels that gave them their powers make their rivalry even more heated. The man who would become Pendulum was in Daniel Dawson’s sanction during WWI. When they sought refuge in a bunker an artillery shell exploded a short distance away. This explosion unearthed two earth encrusted stones. Brushing off the stones, they saw that the rocks were more than just rocks. Dawson held a sapphire in his hand and his partner a ruby. It turned out that these endowed them with mystical powers. Unfortunately, the ruby’s powers were malicious in nature and corrupted the susceptible soldier.

Using this power to desert, the soldier greatly increased in size and strength and could transfigure objects, among other things. Realizing that his power was strongest when in contact with his ruby, he took a shard and put it in a medallion. Taking the name Pendulum because of his weapon, the nameless soldier recruited an abundance of young men, endowing them with powers similar to his, he frequently attacks Magician and the Protectors, so far unsuccessful in his attempts to destroy them.

#46 rrarbecy, Mar 3, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2005
  7. Alpha Man

Alpha Man Raven in a Bikini? Brilliant!

[​IMG]

Name: Jeff

Born in year 1988

Height: over 6'

weight: 140 lbs

appearance (male): in costume, kelvar shirt and pants, jetpack, battle armor in certain places (such as arms, legs, torso), twin pistols in holsters, gauntlet wrist launchers (right: mini-missiles and flamethrower, left: whipcord w/ hook and darts), utility belt, Jason Hockey Mask; out of costume, short blond hair, bluish eyes, caucasian (wears long sleeve white button down shirt and blue jeans).

powers: none

strength: sharp analytical mind, killer accuracy, expertise with firearms

weakness/limitations: close quarters, hand-to-hand combat, physical (bare hand) assault; limitations are physical strength, being an ordinary human, he is not that strong.

Bio:
    See [thread=133799]Raven: The Nest[/thread] for details.

#47 Alpha Man, Mar 7, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2005
  8. Agent S7

Agent S7 Destined to Rock

Sornu, Azarathan Wizard

Name: Sharaka "Sornu" Lumos

Alias: Sornu

Height: 5'6

Weight: 150 lb

Appearance: A 16-year-old male with brown hair and dark blue eyes.

Costume: A sorceror's robe along with bow and arrow.

Powers: An excellent shot with the bow & arrow, he also has powerful pyromancing ablities as well as control over other magics.

Strengths: Bow and arrow, magic ability, literate, intelligence.

Weaknesses/Limitations: Secretly loves Raven and will do almost anything for her.

SPOILERS AHEAD!​

Bio: Sornu was born Sharaka Lumos of Azerath. Sharaka had heard of Raven, and had even watched her meditate in the Great Chambers of Azerath. He met a man named Jason Blood who offered him untold magical ability and he decided to study under him. For years he secretly learned the Magic Arts, until the people of Azerath discovered him.
    Because Azerathans are peaceful, they were greatly angered at Sharaka, and banished him from their dimension. They, from that moment one, referred to him as "Sornu", or the Blaze.
    Jason Blood felt bad about what had happened, so he brought him into his home in order to compensate. He continued teaching him in the ways of magic, in order to prepare for the arrival of Raven.
    When Raven at last came to them, Sornu found himself immediatly smiten. He kept his love secret for some time, until finally, of all people, Raven asked him out. He smiled and agreed to a documentary on the Batman.
    Unfortunately, the two young lovebirds never got to see that movie, because Raven's dark side took over, triggered by her father, Trigon, wanting to make sure his daughter had no love.
    Raven began to prepare the world for Trigon's arrival, making sacrifices to open a portal to his realm. Sornu was one of the only people who could stop her, but his love for Raven ultimately caused him to join her side, hypnotized by the darkness within her.
    There was still hope, however. Raven's soul came through, trying to reenter her body and force the demon out. She barely suceeded, reentering her body. With the vast power at her command, she altered reality so that she had never been born Raven, instead born Rachel Roth, a normal girl with normal parents and no powers whatsoever.
    Where Sornu is now in this new dimension remains to be seen...
    (For the full story, read "Raven: Bloodline".)

9. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

Ok, now you're just getting annoying. We all know that Jeff is a great character and that he truly loved Raven and they were meant for each other and all that crud. But almost every created character has feelings for Raven. You're not going to go around talking about how all the characters are inferior to Jeff. :mad: :mad:

Sorry. I just get annoyed really easily...

10. nevermore

nevermore Destroyed...

Jeff is cool, I will admit it, but he is not better than all of our characters. You can't just judge our characters without even doing so much as reading our fanfics to see what the deal really is with them. I could name a few people who think that Nevermore is better than Jeff, but not everyone thinks that. See, every character is different which means that at least one person will like them, but no character is better than everyone else. Let's see you try to do any better! :mad: And you can't assume that Jeff is the only one that truely loves Raven!!!! That's not a smart thing to assume. If you read other stories you will see that others do the same thing, rather presented better or worse. Just because you are obsessed with Jeff doesn't mean that you can go around telling us that the characters that we worked so hard to create are inferior. It's like racism in a way!!! I am going insane here!!! You can't go around saying bad things about us!!!

Now, before I really go crazy and start saying more things, allow me to make a challenge.

*Ahem* Anime, I would like to see you create a character and maybe even create a fanfic for that character. That way, you will see just how difficult it is to create a character and make them interesting. Maybe it will show you just how hard we work and that everything else that I have said above. If you decline, you will need to stop saying how inferior our characters are to Jeff, cause they are NOT!!! :mad:

Thank you and have a nice day, cause it's all ready ruined for me. :mad:

11. Anime

Anime Member

I apologize. Sometimes I can get carried away. I understand taht some of u have indeeed written and developed characters very good. but, i have read several fics, and Alpha Man's Jeff is the only one with the deepest love and connection to Raven. read his appendix to find out just how deep the love is!

i meant no offense but i like jeff so much because he is so human, so close to us. Nevermore was gifted with powers. Difference? maybe. alpha describes jeff's inner torment so good that i dont think any one could do it better.

and its not soo much that im sayin bad things bout u, its that im saying good things bout jeff.

plus, do you know what an opinion is? my opinion is very different from yours. it doesnt make ur characters any less cool than some1 esles.

i am sorry yet again. sometimes i can get so caught up that i cant contain myself. forgive me?:crying:

12. Alpha Man

Anime, I'm glad you like my character. It took a lot of thought to come up with him. But that doesn't mean that the others here haven't worked just as hard. Be careful what you say, okay?

I'm not defending Anime here, but you guys really do need to respect Anime's opinion.:sweat:

13. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

Sure everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean you should parade it around the place.

14. nevermore

nevermore Destroyed...

Okay, I forgive you. The point about Jeff's inner torment being good is true. His dad's Dracula!!! That's pretty bad! Each character has inner torments. Nevermore has the torment of his family being killed (Except for his sister who lied and betrayed him and is now trying to kill him) and the fact that he has been a villain.

We do respect opinions, it's just when people start getting a bit over the edge with them that drives into the bowls of insanity!!! Okay...I'm done.

15. Alpha Man

Okay, problem solved? No more hard feelings?

good. let's be mature and move on with our lives, thank you.:D

16. Anime

Anime Member

I'm done. Thanks for the forgiveness!:D

can we like all be friends? I dont want to tick anyone off again.

17. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

I'll be your friend. I LIKE friends.

18. DKH

DKH Member

Well, I guess I'll donate.

Alias: SD-74010 CROW. "The Fury"

Birthplace: Azerath (W.S.S. Records list him as being born in Ploiesti, Romania)

Birthdate: November 7th, 1986 (Estimated)

Height: 5'10

Weight: 145 lbs

Biography:

Taken from the Archives of the World Securities Syndicate. Revised by General Mikhail Krad.

(The biography contains spoilers to "The Act of Shadows part I and II". If you haven't read it yet then by all means click on the link in my sig.)

Subject was the son of a master of supernatual arts known to the agency as "Trigon." Trigon was meddling with the affairs of the agency and was killed during a tense standoff at a church in the Wallachia region of Romania. The 2 surviving members of the standoff brought back 2 infants who looked physically augmentated with supernatual powers and a journal of Trigon's exploits.

The subject had a jewel made from an unknown material located on his right wrist 3 inches below his palm. The other, named Katrina, (See file SD-11738 RAVEN) had the same jewel located on the center of her forehead.

The lower ranked members of the agency, including the subject and his sister, were not informed about their relationship due to security reasons.

The journal revealed that the subject was a project of Trigon's to be "a supreme being." and said that he contained powers far beyond comprehension.

Under my orders, the subject was advised at an early age to keep the jewel concealed from his fellow partners, including Agent Raven. He was aware that his jewel was simular to the one on Agent Raven and developed a protective bond towards her.

When Agent Raven started to show powers over levitation. The subject was monitered closely for simular powers. However, nothing ever happened. After this incident, the subject was entered into infantry training and showed some of the most excellent preformances ever reported in the agency.

On December 16th, 2001. Agent Raven was involved in an assault in the archive room that involved the death of Colonel Konstantin Mishkin. The subject was first to respond. According to his accounts, Agent Raven was physically altered into a monstrosity. This could be the uncomprehensive powers that was mentioned in Trigon's journal, which went missing from the archive room after the assault. Agent Raven went missing and was presumed dead.

After the incident, the subject was displaying suicidal tendancies and was diagnosed with a severe case of separation anxiety. After 4 months of treatment, he was deemed mentally fit for combat and formed Special Defense Team "BlackBird" along with Agent Grim (See File 00908 GRIM) and communications expert Agent Voice (See File 33182 VOICE). At last count, the team has about 15 members. Their KA-60 Helicopter has been named "205 Raven" in honor of their lost partner.

Ever since then, he participated in missions in Moscow and Rostov-on-Donu in the Russian Federation to quell Chechen rebels. He also perfomed in Colombia, Sudan, and Iraq. His kill count has been estimated at past 30.

His last mission was performed on June 24th, 2004. During which he was assigned to gather intelligence on the "Teen Titans." organization in Jump City, California. It was revealed that Agent Raven survived the ordeal and joined the organization. However, during this time a mysterious figure, which was nicknamed "Tin-man" by the subject, intercepted transmissions and fooled the subject by impersenating me and gave him false orders to eliminate Agent Raven. The subject was nearly killed by "Tin-man" in a fight. The subject was later recovered on a rocky shore located 12 miles north of Jump City. He was shot 5 times, point blank in the chest but miraculously survived. After this he was eager to meet Agent Raven once again.

6 months after the incident. The agency was called to a robbery at the request of Bruce Wayne in Jump City and the "BlackBird" team was called in. When the situation was taken care of, the subject requested permission for a leave of duty, his request was granted and was placed on stand by status for 2 months. During this time, Agent Grim recieved leadership of the "BlackBird" team.

After the 2 month leave period expired, the agency tried to contact the subject but found out that he left because of "personal reasons" without contacting the agency. He is currently being searched by the agency but at this point we have no lead on his whereabouts.

Current Status: M.I.A.

Relations: Trigon-Father (Deceased)
    Raven-Sister

Apperance:
    Hair: Black, shoulder length (Got longer after nearly killing Starfire)
    Eyes: Dark Brown
    Race: Caucasian (?)
    Attire: Black Trenchcoat with various holsters located the inside to house a cache of pistols (however his love for firearms have slightly diminished with his new found powers) wears gray t-shirt with regular blue jeans.

PRO: Powers are nearly identical to Ravens, expert in "Combat Sambo Spetznaz", a type of russian martial arts. Expert in firearms with extensive knowledge of rifle and pistol specifications. Great leadership skills

CON: Overprotective of Raven, which can lead to unwanted confrontations. Still new when it comes to his powers. Homicidal and lacks rational thought when transformed into "The Fury."

19. starfire0639

starfire0639 Active Member

Ya have never ticked me off.....So I suppose I can be your bud-smile-And look!I used a period yay!Wait....oh ya I came here to post my charchters bio!She's a charchter is progress but i think she's awsome:anime:

1. Amlin-Silver (starfire0639)
    Name: Amlin/Silver

Alias: Amlin (last name unknown) main title-Amlin,the Silver Shadow (Thanks Crow!)

Height: 5’10"

Weight: 113...iff-ish

Appearance: A young,vibrant teen who's charchterisitics are often shown thru her smile.She has long curly hair with red-ish blonde highlights.Her eyes shine blue but with her powers in action,they turn to a pure bright white..

Costume: She wears skimpy cloths in a way.Her cloths revolve around green to red and evrything in-between.She wears anything to define her attitude in the day.Which in the begining is vulnerable,scared,but still living it up.

Powers: Can teleport and freeze time for basic meneuvers.She controls that of pure and dark energy and she has that of strength she earned on her own time while on the streets.

Strength: Fighting for her freinds.Her freindship is her altimate power in her heart.Also the adrenaline rush from beating the baddies,or concoring an obstical.

Weaknesses: Sometimes her powers are unleashed without warning.With that unusfuel manifest,she sometimes can't plan a meneuver of which to blast out a shadow orb or drop kick a spiral punch on a rival fighter,for it might come out in a mess and Amlin will be left,fists up,hoping to win on luck.

Bio: Amlin is a shadow holder.When she was very young,she learned about her so called gift(wink wink for anyone reading my fic).Her days went on and evrything seemed to be calm until one day...as it seems...her memories disapeared.She found herself on the street,searching and waiting,for whatever that was to come.The only thought racing thru her mind was the holder that she was,and when they were to come for her.Along with running from the Masters, she fights with the Titan's.The journy to prooving herself to her new freinds would be long and strenuos.But,as long as she had a giant T to hide in,there were no problems spotted by the spunky ,big attituded girl.Amlin was left,as a young adult,with no home,until she found the Titan's.They took her in,even after discovering the young girl's strong attitude.The titan's discover new secrets of their wierd freind every day.But the biggest is yet to be discovered.THe biggest...is yet to be known....

-edit-further information of Amlins life as it turns can be found on Tears of a Smiling Shadow.More has happened to her since I made this profile.But alas its still a cliffy for you people to figure out.So if ya havn't read it........Go read it!!!
    Oh and heres her in the TT style...my original design for her is waaaaay different!:sweat:
    [​IMG]

#59 starfire0639, Mar 11, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2005
  20. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

Okay, I am gonna be posting a lot of made-up guys so you'll be seeing me.
    Here's one on the main character of my fan fic-Vix
    The link to her pic (which I badly need to edit) is http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/16280232/
    Name: Vix
    Alias: Tori (Last name is a secret. It is never mentioned-ever.)
    Height: 5' 7
    Weight: 117 lb

Appearance: blue-gray eyes, short wavy brown-auburn hair, smiles a lot but usually they're mischevious grins. She's very strong but not really muscular.

Costume: Mask, light brown tank top, dark brown utility belt-like batman and robins- black pants, brown-black gloves (like Robin's) and a brown travelers cloak she only wears when, well, traveling.

Powers: Being able to turn into a fox , "hear" emotions, talk telepathically but usually does so as a fox. There is also the "unknown power" which lies inside her, which she somehow gives later to he best friend, but that's in the sequel so I can't fully explain this power...........

Strengths: She's a born leader. She knows kung-foo and fights as well as Robin, and can run pretty fast. She doesn't need much sleep, can go a long time without eating, and has the cleverness of a fox. She also is very strong psychologically as she's gone through a lot.

Limitations/Weaknesses: Not telling other people he plans until the last moment, usually not looking before she leaps, getting mad easily, and her assumption of always knowing exactly what she's doing (when she doesn't always)

Bio: (I'm making a long story short here.....) When she was 12, she had a h-u-g-e fight with her family and when she came home from school that day her whole family had been murdered. (Find out more about that in my fic) She swore to get revenge. later that day she spyed on an old enemy of hers. She followed him (his name was F-Stop) and watched as a gang fight occured. Then the big bang happened, and she suffocated on the gas. When she woke up she was in the forest and she also found out her powers. She decided to go to gotham and used some deduction skills to find out who Robin was. She ended up asking Batman for help and told him if he didn't train her, she'd tell everyone who he was. So he consented and was later glad he trained her.

Vix ended up becoming an honarary Titan and moved on to another part of the country "where villans seek to destroy" and she created her own group, the Advocates. But I can't tell you more, and as it is I've told you to much................

#60 Faethie, Mar 18, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2005