World's Finest Workshops Fan Made Superheroes/Villains Description Thread

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Red X Unmasked, Dec 26, 2004.

1. Red X Unmasked

Red X Unmasked Can't keep a Gun Bunny down...

If this isn't aloud, then you guys can lock it.
    This topic [obviously] for posting fanmade heroes and or villains you have created. This is what you need:

Name:
    Alias (Real Name):
    Weight:
    Appearance:
    Costume:
    Powers:
    Strength:
    Limitations/Weaknesses:
    Bio:

Here's mine.

Name: Blue Phantom
    Alias: Maxwell "Max" Jacobs
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 135
    Appearance: He is an average sized kid his age, with brown colored skin and cornrows
    Costume: Wears a dark blue mask that covers his entire face, except his eyes; he wears goggles; wears an all blue jumpsuit; large black gloves; black boots; a belt around his waist, and wears a light blue cape.
    Powers: He has telekenetic powers; the belt he wears allows him to ommit powerful vibrations that can slow down the motion of some moving objects, such as bullets.
    Strength: Average strength for someone his age
    Limitations/Weaknesses: He cannot be moving to much when using his belt; he must be standing almost still, or only make slow movements

Bio:
    Max Jacobs was born with the pyschic ability of telekenesis. He had pretty much control over his powers, even as a baby, and as he got older, he always used them as way to scare people or cause mischief, and ever since then he's been known as a delinquint. This caused problems for him when it came to making friends. His parents never saw anything wrong with him; he was always a bright kid, he just didn't use his head a lot when it came to certain things. When he turned 13, he secretly became a member of the local gang and used his powers to help them [steal, fight, whatever was needed]. Max finally had friends of his own, or at least he thought.
    One night while rading a warehouse in search for some goods, the cops had arrived and everyone ran away, leaving Max behind. When the cops caught him, he was then sent to a correction facility, where he had to remain for a period of 3 years.
    While in their, he thought about the bad things he had done in his life, and wanted to make up for them. After being released, he arrived home, only to see cops and amublances outside. He ran inside, and found out that his parents had been murdered by a robber. He felt especially guilty, because if he hadn't been using his powers the wrong way in the first place, he wouldn't have been taken away and would've stayed here so he could help his parents, but now it was too late. He decided he would not let that happen again, and then decided to become a superhero (or vigilante, whichever you want to call it). He decides to create a belt that creates powerful vibrating blasts that can either slow down something in motion, or repell it. And with that, he becomes the Blue Phantom.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

I'm guessing that this probably won't get closed down, but the mods will probably still ask you to move it the the Workshops Sub-Forum or something. But I'm not a mod, so I don't know for sure.

Anyway, just for the sake of it, here's a little bit on my own character:

Name: Michael Spicer
    Alias (Real Name): Michael Spicer
    Height: 6"1'
    Weight: Average-29-year-old's weight (whatever that is)
    Appearance: Looks like your average Joe, but with short, spiky black hair and a black patch over his right eye.
    Costume: Jeans and a plain blue hoodie.
    Powers: The ability to walk through solid objects, and can heal himself when in "ghost" state.
    Strength: Possesses nearly superhuman reactions and strength due to years of constant training.
    Limitations/Weaknesses: Electricity and fear.
    Bio: Michael is a contract assassin with a past consisting entirely of unknown peoples and events. No one knows anything about him or where he came from, apart from the fact that he will literally stop at nothing in order to complete his assignments...and so get his massive pay cheques. His current task has been given to him by an equally mysterious employer, who wishes him to protect the Teen Titans from an as yet unknown enemy.

If anyone's interested in finding out more about this character, then go read "Dwyr Budr", my current fic .

3. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

What the heck, why not? I'll do Crow, but not a whole lot about her.

Name: Crow
    Full Name: Claire 'Crow' Wilson
    Height: 5"5'
    Weight: Don't you know it's not nice to ask a girl's weight?
    Appearance: Long light brown hair, white skin with auburn scars, purple eyes.
    Costume: Normally wears a long ivory peasant shirt that shows her stomach. Also wears high- heeled black leather boots over her brown leggings. Her belt contains her sheath which holds her sword.
    Powers: As the universe's single duplicate, Crow can replicate any ability a superhero has (Ex: Jinx's hexes, Starifre's flying, etc.)
    Strengths: Heights, the fact she's the only duplicate in the universe, and her own strength.
    Weaknesses: Her past, family, and fire

Bio*: Due to witnessing a murder when she was eight, Crow testified against her uncle and planced him in jail. When her family realized they were in danger, they were placed under the protection Of Robin and Batman (Instead of going into the witness protection program. Through the two years of protection, Crow and her family experienced many problems. Their father left yet through it all Robin and Crow became inseprable. However, their house was burnt down, killing all residents including Crow and her family. Years later, when Robin was part of the Teen Titans, Crow came back. For six years she had been in hiding and meanwhile chasing Alpha, her family's killer. Apparently, Crow is the universe's only duplicate, and only found this out when Starfire explained the duplicate legend to her. With the Titans help, she was able to defeat Alpha, only to realize it was her father. She is now a regular Teen Titan, and currently part of a relationship with Cyborg.

* Note: This is extremely brief, so if you want more information on Crow, check out any of my stories: The Color Wheel or A Girl Called Crow.

Well, that's all I got.

Crowgirl

4. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

Been looking for this.....

5. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

I WOULD describe my created characters here, but I want to save them for stories that I may write here in the future.

6. Aquagirl15

Aquagirl15 Heaven's not enough

ok i have two characters i want to describe here. first the good guy Sparrow then the bad guy Barelei.

Name: Sparrow
    Full name: Sparrow Mankris
    Height: 6"
    Weight: 153
    Apperence: Spiky dirty blonde hair. Not excatly like Robn's it doesn't go straight up it's just kinda all over the place. Deep, dark green eyes.
    Costume: Black jumpsuit with a dark green bird on it. The bird looks to have tails of fire, but on the costume it's only the bird's shadow. Either wears a dark green or black cloak that's clasp is a little more complicated than the clasp on Raven's cloak. Carries a red and black sword the rests in his belt. Boots are black.
    Powers: mind control
    Strengths: hand to hand combat and sword fighting.
    Weakness: Raven

Bio- Born and raised in Azarath. Made friends with Raven at a young age and had a crush on her since he was eight. After Raven left Azarath he met Slade's son Barelei who was at the time growing up with his mother on Azarath. The two clashed and became enemies. Sparrow had been fight Barelei for a long time before finally beating him and forcing Barelei to flee Azarath. Sought to visit RAven in Jump City were he became a Titan after a year or so.

now for Barelei

Name: Barelei
    Full name: Barelei Wilson.
    Weight: 170
    Apperence: His hair is black, long and shaggy. When he gets angry, or feels too sure of him self his eyes turn red. BUt their natural color is brown.
    Costume: a plain black jumpsuit with a black cloak for hidding his idenity.
    Powers: just like Raven's but can shoot curses like Jinx.
    Strengths: close in fighting and his powers help him a lot.
    Weakness: Slade, he is afraid of his father.

Bio- not much is known about him. He lived with his mother on Azarath for a peorid of time, but was driven away by Sparrow, his enemy in life. Sought refuge with Slade and started working for him. All he really wants to do is kill Sparrow but has proved unsuccessful no matter how many times his has kidnapped Raven. In truth he doesn't want to work for Slade, he feels he can be just as bad without him.

well that's just the brief stuff and Barelei's a little plain but evil-doers don't really have a sence of fashion. :shrug:

#6 Aquagirl15, Jan 16, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2005
  7. Allen CARR

Allen CARR Member

[​IMG]
    Name: Matt Bluestone
    Alias: Armory
    Height: 6 foot
    weight: 206 pounds [out of armor] 354 pounds [in armor]
    Appearance: White male, with dirty brown hair, and blue eyes. Very muscular, and has a 5 o'clock shadow.
    Base of operations: L.A. and sometimes the JLU watchTower.
    costume: he wears, a golden and Blue armor.
    Powers/abilities: Matts alien armor, enables him to lift about 50 tons under standard operating conditions. The suit incorporates various offensive weapons, including repulsor blasters and a uni-beam, and grants its wearer a degree of invulnerability and the power of flight.

BIO-shortly after The Thanagarian Invasion. Ultra Tech, a special weapons Company, used old Thanagarian tech, to create a "Prototype" suit. Lance Bluestone, the owner of Ultra Tech, hired his hard headed son. Matt Bluestone to test the suit, after weeks of training, Matt tested the suit. On the test run, he met and helped Superman, stop a creature destroying Metropolis. Superman, was impressed buy Matts skills, and nicknamed him and his suit "Armory". Matt accepted Supermans membership offer, to the new League. But, when Matts Father found out about all this, he was less then taken.When Matts dad told him, he couldn't use the suit to help those "Freaks in space".Matt wondered then, Ultra Tech may own his suit, but do they own his soul? Matt told his father, he would only help The League sometimes. Lance agreed, but now as Armory, Matt faces Corporate intrigue, and evil villians, while trying to manage a social life.

• Like Like x 1
  8. T.T.Raven4

T.T.Raven4 Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

(Here's my Character!)

Name: Element

Alias: Cameron (Prefers Cam) Paige

Height: 5'6

Weight: 149 Lbs
    Appearence: White Male with Short Dark Brown hair. Moderatley built.
    Costume: Black leather shoulder and neck protector that is draped in black cloth and tied with red lining. Wears a Dark Red Bodysuit under the armor. Has grey, ragged pants that are torn in multiple places. Also has black boots.

Powers: He is able to summon the 4 elements (Water, Fire, Electricity, and Earth) into his arrows to use against his enemies.

Strength: He doesn't care what it takes, he will stop his enemies at all costs, regardless of what he must do.

Weakness: His father (Trigon) is able to take over at almost any time.

Bio: Cameron was born in Azarath. His mother died during his birth, leaving Cam to his father. His father was not suitable to handle a child alone. He left Cameron to die out in the open. After a few days, and after being near death, Cameron was found by Trigon. Trigon placed his evil inside Cameron. When Cameron grew to about the age of 10, he learned his "father's" true intentions. He met with a group of people who resisited Trigon's will. They gave to him a bow and arrow. Cameron trained for countless years to finally overthrow his father. He soon learned of his powers of being able to call the 4 elements to do his will. The resisitance named him Element for his extrordinary powers. He mastered the arrow and element craft and opposed his father. They battled on for hours, but Cameron failed to defeat his father. Before Trigon was able to strike the final blow, the resistance saved Cameron. Using their powers they opened a portal and sent Cameron to Earth. He resisded there, one day hoping to destroy his father once and for all and to meet his friends from the resistance once again.

#8 T.T.Raven4, Jan 16, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2005
  9. Red X Unmasked

This is more like it.

10. T.T.Raven4

What do you mean??

11. Aquagirl15

Aquagirl15 Heaven's not enough

i think he's happy to see his thread getting more attention. am i right?

12. Red X Unmasked

Correctiez! :D

13. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

See? I knew I should have brought it back!!!

And wait a sec, you're in the middle of publishing a book? That's awesome!!!What's it called?

14. T.T.Raven4

Hey Casity, what's it going to be called, and tell me if it'll reach Ohio. I'll get that in a snap.

15. Red X Unmasked

You too? I'm in the process of trying to get one of my characters published. If that doesn't work, maybe I'll get my other one published into a picture story or something.
    Who's publishing your work?

16. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

The hell with it. I won't use this guy in a fic anyway. He kind of sprouted from already established Batman characters. Wait till you see my cooler character in my next fic...

Name: NightStalker

Alias: Eric Daniel

Height: 6-3

Weight: 200 lbs

Appearance: White male. Slick, shoulder-length black hair and dark brown eyes. Toned, defined muscles.

Costume: Black, bullet-resistant upper-body piece with a darker black bat emblem (supplied by the Batman). Black tights. Black gloves and boots. Overly long, billowing cape. Black, inconspicuous mask covering his whole head, aside from his mouth and eyes. His costume is designed to help him blend into shadows.

Powers: No supernatural powers. Owns degrees in psychology and criminal psychology, which allowed him to deduce the Batman's identity (quite like Tim Drake did). Martial and Discipline Arts abilities to rival the Batman's. State-of-the-art weapons array.

Weapons: Black utility belt containing spike balls, a welding flame, explosive balls, and various other weapons. A gauntlet on each arm. His right arm deploys collapsible, bat-shaped boomarangs and gas balls. His left arm deploys a grappling hook.

Strengths: Martial Arts master. Always seems to know what to do in tight situations. Unwavering loyalty to friends.

Weaknesses/Limitations: Attacks with a great deal of emotion, especially against The Joker, which can sometimes work against him. Batgirl.

Bio (might be too short for comfort): Eric Daniel is the son of wealthy banker Richard Daniel. He grew up envying the masked heroes that protected Gotham City, especially the Batman. He dedicated his time to his studies and to his vigorous Martial Arts training.

One day, when he was in college at Gotham University, he returned to the Daniel mansion and an ominous, eerie(sp?) silence. He walked to the entrance hall to see a slumped figure laying on the floor. He immediately realized who it was. He ran to his fallen father and checked his pulse. Nothing. He turned him onto his back, revealing the sight that would stay burned in his mind forever. His father's face was distorted in a hideous, unnatural grin. The trademark of the Joker. He blacked out.The police found Mrs. Daniel upstairs with the same death sign.

Eric went to see Commissioner James Gordon, trying to get the police to track down the Joker faster. As he reached the door, a girl walked out of Gordon's office. The first thing that Eric glimpsed was her shining red hair. He had spent many hours in his life looking at photos of the same red hair. Batgirl's hair.

Finding out that it was Gordon's daughter Barbara, Eric used this to find the Batman's identity and emplore him to let him help. When Batman refused, not wanting to put anyone else in danger, Eric took matters into his own hands, using his father's fortune to make a Batman-esque arsenal of weapons to tackle the Joker himself.

Using his practiced fighting skills, Eric beat the Joker into submission. As he was about to kill him, the Batman, Batgirl, and Robin arrived. Convincing Eric that killing the Joker would accomplish nothing, they took the Joker to prison.

Realizing Eric's promise, the Batman fine-tuned his training and inducted him into the "Bat-family." He now shares a close friendship with Batgirl and a great comraderie with Tim Drake. Taking the name NightStalker, Eric now fights alongside his idol, protecting the city he loves.

#16 rrarbecy, Jan 17, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2005
  17. Raven37

Raven37 Member

Ooh, I will have to do a few bios for my characters from my fic, (Renein & Spheira) but if I did them now, I'd be giving WAY too much away for my story. I will post their bios when the time is right, so let's just say you can expact me to post here sometime again.;)

-Raven37

18. nevermore

nevermore Destroyed...

Yes, I have some bios too, but I am at a very delicate part in my fanfic, so I can't exactly post them right now. (Besides, I can't think of last names. :sweat: ) But I will be sure to put them up sometime in the future.

19. Allen CARR

Allen CARR Member

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Name: Prowler
    Alias: Liam Kincade
    Base of Operations: Jumpcity slums, and other bad areas
    height: 6 foot
    Weight: 188
    eyes: Blue
    Hair: Red
    appearance:white male, well built. With Blue eyes, and red hair.

Costume-As Prowler, Liam wears a pitch Black jumpsuit.He wears a dark blue jacket over it, and wears a black mask which covers his entire face, except for his eyes.

Powers/Abilities-Due to Chemical X, Liam has super agility,strength, and can blend in with shadows. He aslo is a master of Martial arts, and usually employs two small bo staffs, to take down his oponents. Liam can also see through or into Dark areas.

BIO-As a boy Liam Kincade trained in Martial arts, hopeing to use his skills as police officer one day. That day came soon, Liam joined the Jumpcity Police force, and within a few years became a detective. He used his lethal Martial arts skills,and along with his gun, to become the best on the force. But one night, he tracked down Teen Titans Nemsis Chang. To an old Lab, a battle errupted, in attempt to escape. Chang flung a vat of X chemicals on Liam, the chemicals would forever change Liam. The Titans soon came, and captured Chang, but Liam was in a coma. 3 weeks later, Liam awoke in a hospital room. He had gotten more muscular, and realized he could blend in with shadows. He felt different, and new he could no longer be a buy the book cop. He wanted Revenge on Chang, and new Liam Kincade could not get it done. He fashioned a creepy outfit, and used his new found super strength, and agility, to nearly kill Chang. The Titans stopped him, but Liam realized killing Chang was not the way, he needed to help people. He wanted to help the little people, all the people the Teen Titans forgot about. He quit the Police force, and became a private Detective during the day, and Prowls the streets at night, as THE PROWLER.

20. T.T.Raven4

That's a pretty cool due Allen Carr. One thing kinda has me scratching my head. Chemical X? Is that the same stuff from the Powerpuff Girls or is this a different thing or same name?