1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fairly Odd Parents, Season 10 - News & Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Toonatic, May 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaneMan

SaneMan Well-Known Member

slightly off-topic

Butch Hartman appeared on Drawfee

2. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

Next month, FOP will either move to a different time or night or go on another hiatus. New Harvey Beaks episodes are airing in it's current timeslot starting March 1.

3. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Well-Known Member

The current time-slot for new FOP episodes isn't exactly good anyway,. So hopefully if it's moving, the new time will be better. But my money is on another hiatus happening.

4. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

So no talkback for last nights episode?

5. ShadowBeast

Dadlantis: Another major appearance of Timmy Dad was not doing this episode or the show itself good. It's a shame they didn't reference the previous time Timmy had been turned into a girl. Timmy and Chloe's parts were good, though I don't see how covering pollution pipes with rocks would be eco-friendly.

Knitwits: Again Timmy's Dad is at the plot-point of the episode, but luckily it was split up between Timmy,Timmy's Mom,Chloe,Cosmo,aaaaannnndddd I forgot what Wanda was doing. They should really put the episodes on On-Demand. Nick.com isn't even putting them up.
    Edit: got to see the episodes again and Wanda was doing her part in renewing her and Cosmo's wedding vows with Juandissimo providing the renewal services and constantly going after Wanda at a new level of desperation.

#1165 ShadowBeast, Feb 9, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  6. Mikurotoro92

Mikurotoro92 Banned

is FOP even on nick's website?

7. PinkiePie97

8. ShadowBeast

Avatar and Korra are still on there.

"For the sake of not double posting"^

Chloe Rules!:
    Kind of meh when Timmy's Dad showed up. I really would like to know why Hartman insist of shoving him and Crocker in every episode he could. But Crocker really fits in this one since it's a school setting. Chloe going nuts with the rules is believable with her since she's crazy about such things.

Tardy Sauce: Wasn't expecting to have two new episodes to watch tonight. And this one was much better despite Timmy's Dad being in it and Cosmo being in plain site. It was surprising that Crocker actually defended Timmy and that Timmy was only trying to keep her distracted so the rest of the class can finish setting up a party for her. And Crocker shouldn't be running to the hills since there are trolls usually there.

Since both these episodes complete two sets, Nick.com should be putting these up, but I doubt it.

• Like Like x 1
    #1168 ShadowBeast, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
  9. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Certifiable Super Sitter that aired on nicktoons was a 30 minute special aired last month, and still not on Nick.com

Maybe in my opinion after nicktoons completes fop season 10 it might be added to nick.com much later

10. ShadowBeast

Kind of strange since there are other episodes from the season on there.

Hopefully. Still kind of lazy of Nickelodeon.

11. AnotherRandomGuy

AnotherRandomGuy The cat's in the cradle

FoP really hasn't been on top from lately, I know that's a bit of a common sentiment, but now it feels like it's extended beyond debatable quality.

I can't help bu wonder what it's future holds

12. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

^Hopefully the future brings it the end it deserves.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. ShadowBeast

Sadly that will require better writers and less yes-men for Hartman to use.

14. Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster Well-Known Member

15. 19MagiswordLane

19MagiswordLane Toonzone's Crooner of Carnage, babe!

Crossovers are coming quickly than expected.

16. zoombie

zoombie Well-Known Member

Well as long as we see Chloe and Amanda interact heavily. Man what a challenge that would be for Kari.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. ShadowBeast

If Chloe is in the crossover.

18. TooOldForThis

TooOldForThis New Member

Can I be frank with you all? Yes, this show has seen better days. Yes, it seems like it might be on its last leg. But, do you think you may be over analyzing it? I've seen comment after comment of people just hating on Chloe and saying that this show should just die.
    Honestly, the addition of Chloe gave the show a whole new look than all of those years of seeing Timmy by himself. I know I'm in the minority, but I actually look forward to watching it week after week. I know it'll probably be cancelled since Chloe hasn't been that well received, but I just hope you all can give it a chance. Hopefully, the writers can shake things up and add bigger, more emotional kind of stories, by I know I'm just preaching to the choir.
    Anyways, cheers!

*If you read this whole thing, congrats. I don't know why anyone would haha...

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. ShadowBeast

I think Chloe is about the only good thing about this season, and that makes this season an improvement over the previous season. She adds wish potential, making wishes that Timmy wouldn't wish for.
    I think the problem isn't Chloe, it's everything else really. Timmy has lost most of his morality (kind of realistic considering he had 4 magical beings at his wishing command) and has become a selfish jerk, recurring characters have disappeared, overuse of dumb characters like Timmy's Dad, there's the lack of continuaty where past events are rewritten like Crocker used to be a nice with fairies but was changed to him being a jerk to Cosmo and Wanda, and finally alot of the characters have become hollow versions of themselves like Vicky being evil to the point of no longer being even close to human anymore, Cosmo has become so dumb even Wanda questions why she married him in a few episodes (they used to be such a sweet couple), though another positive is the Wanda bashing has stopped.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. PinkiePie97

Welcome to ToonZone! I actually kind of like Chloe too. She's not my issue with this season. I'd explain what my issue is, but @ShadowBeast pretty much summed up my thoughts. I'm glad you're still looking forward to new episodes, though.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.