1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Expect a lot more Electric Wonderland this year

Discussion in 'Platypus Comix' started by Peter Paltridge, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm pleased to announce that after much experimentation, I've finally broken though a massive wall of writer's block that has prevented Electric Wonderland from showing up very often these past few years. I can't really say what the problem was yet, because it involves spoilers for the future, but a big source of it was The Girl With Kaleidoscope Hair, which you may have noticed has slipped in and out of schedules since the title was announced three years ago.

The story has now been canned and a new one has taken its place. If The Girl With Kaleidoscope Hair ever shows up, it'll be as a completely different story with virtually none of the original plot elements.

The Girl With Kaleidoscope Hair was the dam that prevented a lot of my ideas for the series from getting out. Now that I know the direction I'm headed, expect a flood of new content for EW starting this fall, and much more in 2016.

September 20, 2015 -- Electric Wonderland: Puberty Of The Future
    September 27, 2015 -- Electric Wonderland: Puberty Of The Future, part II
    October 4, 2015 -- Free Spirit: Junkyard Stories
    October 11, 2015 -- Free Spirit: Junkyard Stories, part II
    October 18, 2015 -- Electric Wonderland: Hand of Trawn
    October 25, 2015 -- Electric Wonderland: Hand of Trawn, part II
    November 1, 2015 -- Free Spirit: Curse of the Harpers
    November 8, 2015 -- Free Spirit: Curse of the Harpers, part II
    November 15, 2015 -- Free Spirit: Winnie in Toyland
    November 22, 2015 -- Free Spirit: Winnie in Toyland, part II

2. Erased Paper

Erased Paper Member

Did Kaleidoscope girl have super powers that varied by what the color of her hair was? I had that idea for a story. (I often have vague ideas for stories. But, since I'm a bad writer, they never go anywhere.) I didn't remember that title at all, until now.