1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

[E3 2017]MARVEL's Spider-Man (Pre-Release)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by River26, Jun 12, 2017.

1. River26

River26 Well-Known Member

MARVEL Updated Spider-Man. Here's a new look of the game

• Like Like x 2
  2. Miyamoto Musashi

Miyamoto Musashi Law Enforcer

I'm not impressed, I got what I expected, no more nor less. Further gameplay will probably make me see more, but I'm sticking to no rush in wanting to see this game in my hands.

3. PapaGreg

PapaGreg Peppermint tea for me

You know that trailer pretty much had everything I had hoped for in a new spiderman game and everything I feared
    +Webslinging looks pretty good, its a little slower compared to Spiderman 2 but I'm fine with it.
    + We're actually getting a different villain and while I don't know much about Mr Negative he does seem like an interesting antagonist
    -The QTEs are annoying as all hell
    -The combat and stealth feels too much like the Arkham games, I was hoping for some combos that use different buttons but so far I'm not impressed.

So I'm very mixed about the game, I still have hope for the game but so far "meh"

4. Greg91

Greg91 Member
    Reporter

This game looks fantastic just as I thought. I'm glad Insomniac Games is using new characters like Mr. Negative. Additionally, the combat looks inventive with all the web gadgets and moves. I like Yuri Lowenthal's take on an adult Spider-Man and New York looks great with the blue sky. I really love the look of Spider-Man's suit. So slick and beautiful.

5. Checkerboard

Checkerboard THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS

Looks very good imo. Love how cinematic it is. Definitely potential for one of the best games in series.

6. Wonderwall

Wonderwall Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Looked great, definitely Arkham inspired but a lot of action games are now. DIdn't look as satisfying but I enjoyed the gameplay that accentuated his "Spidey-ness". QTE sucks but whatever, I think they mentioned it won't be super prominent so hopefully that's the case.

The whole time I couldn't help but wonder if Spider Man was gonna use the Sharingan :p

7. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Wow, this looks like a movie with small interactive elements.
    I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk