1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Fan Fiction Dwr Budr 2 (Teen Titans; J)

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Matt A, May 14, 2005.

?

What story should I write next?

Poll closed Oct 23, 2005.
  1. STT3: The Cassandra Syndrome

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  2. Locked And Loaded

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Black Hawk Rising

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Reality Cheque

5 vote(s)
    22.7%
  1. SilverKnight

SilverKnight Sigh.

That's true. However, given that you yourself admitted that the belief that Jesus is the son of God is what makes Christianity different, if you're going to call out Christianity specifically in a story, it seems rather odd not to add in what makes Christianity unique among the various Monotheistic beliefs around.

Then again, I may very well be off the mark. I've only skimmed through much of the story, and got something of a Christianity vibe from it, if that makes sense, but if you were going for less of Christian beliefs and a more generalized take on the whole shebang for simplicity's sake, then my entire point is moot. :D

2. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

To be honest, I was actually aiming for a more general regious vibe. But seeing as most of the people here live in Christian societies, or at least societies with a predominantly Christian history, I needed to focus on Christianity a little further in order to make my points understood. It wasn't anything personal, really, just a matter of convenience.

-Matt A-