1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

[DWD] Mega-Negaduck ??

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by Dejavuke, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Dejavuke

Dejavuke New Member

Did somebody have a picture or even a sketch from Mega-Negaduck with his full body? I searched about everywhere but I still can't find it.

Also I can't find a picture/sketch/screengrab from Quackerjack in Darkwing Doubloon (with a pirate costume ???).

Can somebody help me? I need it because I'm busy making fanart of Darkwing Duck (Doubloon).
    Thank You.

2. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

First off, Quackerjack didn't have a period costume in DARKWING DOUBLOON - he was just in his usual gear. Everyone else had something altered, but ol' QJ was identical. It sorta fits, I guess - I mean, his costume is a period costume in itself, really.

As for Mega-Negaduck - believe me, I've looked everywhere a good pic of this pretty cool design. I've yet to get around to sketching it myself. The closest I could find to it was actually watching the episode and copying some sound bites into WAV files. *SNIFF* Too bad that wasn't a two-parter, it could've made a great epic of wallowing in mindless destruction. :)

-Tim

3. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

"I AM....MEGA-NEGA-DUUUUCK!!!"

Darkwing: "Boy, sometimes it just doesn't pay to get out of bed."

Sorry, I just remembered that now and it had to be shared again. I remember the MegaNegaDuck cartoon ending very abruptly: there were still other enemies to take care of, and Darkwing said, "Good thing I thought to bring in reinforcements!" and Launchpad and Gosalyn came by on the duck-shaped jet and threw a net over them. Darkwing makes a remark, the show ends. 8 seconds in all.

4. DarthGonzo

DarthGonzo Fourteen Years!

I could draw a pic of Mega-Negaduck and scan it here.

5. TimTwoFace

That's exactly it, Martianinvader. That show had such an awesome build-up to the moment when Negaducks goes through his transformation that the final fight, "Operation Achilles Heel", happens way too quickly.

So many other Fearsome Five episodes were perfect for their length - the two-parter worked great, LIFE, THE NEGAVERSE, AND EVERYTHING fit perfectly into a 22 minute show, and DARKWING DOUBLOON - well, that episode sucked, but it still fit the time constraints.

JAIL BIRD should've been an epic battle, where Negaduck's wallowing in the mindless destruction of St. Canard should've been on par with Don Karnage's plundering of Cape Suzette in the Talespin pilot. There was far too little payoff in that episode. Really, the transformation at the prison should've happened at the third act break, and should've read "to be continued", and the second part of the show should've been dedicated to DW realizing he needed more help, it'd get LP and Gosalyn in the mix, and the final fight would've been, ultimately, more satisfying.

I still love the episode, and it features what I think is among the top three best act breaks in the entire series - it's just sad that it features such a lacklustre ending.

-Tim

6. Dejavuke

Dejavuke New Member

Yes, thats okay with me ;)
    I'll thank you.

I never watched that episode, but I'll thank you for the imformation, TimTwoFace ;) Now I get it why theres nowhere a full pic of him, the episode was just to fast :)

7. Conekiller

Conekiller On the Cruise!

If I remeber correctly, he had a Yellow Coat Black mask and Red hat(Negaduck)
    Megavolt's Plug hat on top of the fedora and Megs' Socket chest/belt thingie.

QuackerJack's ..neck....thing and random "wackiness"

Liquidator's legs (formthe waist down)

and Bushroot Arms.

8. Dejavuke

Dejavuke New Member

9. TimTwoFace

Thanks for drawing that dude, but...the links aren't working. You could just post links to those pics instead of trying to post the images directly into the thread as you've tried here. Maybe that would work. :)

-Tim

10. Dejavuke

Dejavuke New Member

On the second picture I see Megavolt arms and hands, but what about Bushroot's part then? :sweat:

11. TimTwoFace

Bushroot's arms are most definitely there - the TV just got some sort of electrical disturbance when this pic was taken, so it kinda blurred that part of the screen are. But those arms are most definitely green.

-Tim