1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

doug

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by mxyzptlk, May 15, 2001.

1. mxyzptlk

mxyzptlk Guest

who used to love doug before abc bought it. because me and my friends always wind up some how talkin about dooug. it was always one of my favorite cartoons before abc bought it and screwed it up. he had that really cool banjo song about patty. it went patty is the ketchup on my hamburger patty is the musturd on my french fries.

2. Batmite

Batmite Guest

doug rocks. haha, we always talk about doug, even when we're talkin' 'bout baby powder. not really but that seems like something we'd talk about, especially with o.j.

3. mxyzptlk

mxyzptlk Guest

hey peperonis remember yeah doug is the greatest remember when he made his own music video and on accendenly got sent to mr. bone:rolleyes: .

4. joker

joker Rock N' Roll Heart

banging on a trash can and drummin on a street light. think big!

5. mxyzptlk

mxyzptlk Guest

thats funny how all of his friends are like his backround booty dancer as in rap music:p

6. joker

joker Rock N' Roll Heart

booty! booty booty wooooo!

7. mxyzptlk

mxyzptlk Guest

so joker whats up:D and whats your favorite doug episode

8. I.R Joey

I.R Joey Yep my face got stuck this way

I saw every episode of Doug when it was on Nick, I kinda lost interest though when ABC got it. Jenkings and his crew moved on to 101 Dalmations and PB&J though didn't they? Anyway, how can you people not like a show with a person with a belt on their head, and underwear outside their pants.

9. mxyzptlk

mxyzptlk Guest

yeah he was cool but no one could top the mr dink status:rolleyes: