Doug (Complete Nickelodeon Series) on DVD

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by LDEJRuff, Jul 8, 2014.

1. LDEJRuff

LDEJRuff Game-playing dog lover

I wasn't sure whether I should put this in the DVD or Nick boards, but I just wanted to let you know that Amazon.com has released Doug (The Complete Nickelodeon Series) on DVD. The discs are all in DVD-R format, like Amazon's Rugrats DVDs. Anyway, I just bought a copy, and will be expecting it on Monday.

Now, if only The Walt Disney Company can release the Disney continuation of the show...

Mod Note: Thread moved. Obviously, the board is closing so put this in the most relevant forum.

2. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Steven Sword!

It probably belongs in the Nick boards since they're getting rid of the DVD board soon.

3. cartoonscartoons

cartoonscartoons I cant help it, if I'm lucky

What?? Why??

4. DonkeyKongSong

DonkeyKongSong Active Member

Lack of activity and/or/because of the digital market.

5. LDEJRuff

LDEJRuff Game-playing dog lover

Well, my copy arrived today.

6. Dr. Daedalus

Dr. Daedalus I presume.

It wasn't just lack of activity, it was redundancy. Most all of the topics were being mirrored to other forums, or there would be two topics on the same subject, one in the forum where it fit, and one in the DVD forum. It didn't make sense to have a board devoted to discussing what people were already discussing elsewhere.

On topic, I've already bought the series on iTunes so I'll be skipping. Does this series set contain "Doug's Bum Rap" and "Doug's Babysitter"? I seem to recall those were left off the season 4 DVD-R for some inexplicable reason.

7. Leviathan

Leviathan "It's against nature!"

They are. I have confirmation of it.

They complete reauthored the discs for the complete set (six instead of eight) so there was little chance of them being excluded again.

Nick seems to be really atoning for past MOD sins; the second and ninths seasons of Rugrats were redone too, so every episode of that series is also on DVD.