Disney 7, real game console or rumor?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by LDEJRuff, Apr 5, 2012.

?

Is this real or just a rumor?

1. Real

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Rumor

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. LDEJRuff

LDEJRuff Game-playing dog lover

I read on the Gaming Wiki that The Walt Disney Company is producing their first video game console, the Disney 7, which is to be released in 2013 and can read Memory cards.

Is this real or just a rumor?

2. Spideyzilla

Spideyzilla Active Member

Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony are too locked up for someone else to come in. I don't really think Disney needs a game console. Don't hold your breath.

3. Takao

Takao Fight the darkness all around

That's a really obvious fake. There's no source cited anywhere in that Wiki, it lists a bunch of ports, and there's no other trace of it existing on the internet.

4. TacoHunter

TacoHunter Master of None

Disney would be a fool to enter the console race. Microsoft has been operating in the red for a decade only now more recently starting to make some money to make up for that. Like wise Sony has lost a lot of money as well. And Nintendo's profits have dropped in the last few years by 2/3. And lets face it, Disney's game divisions don't exactly have a good track record. They closed down Blackrock for crying out loud.

Unless there is a lot of money burning a hole in Disney's wallet, I just don't see it happening.