1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Digimon Adventure Gets a High School Sequel

Discussion in 'The Anime Forum' started by River26, Aug 1, 2014.

1. DCVSMARVEL1996

First of all that one villain enemy Digimon is Dark Masters against The original DigiDestined is Daigo Nishijima's group many year ago when they was kids.

In 1995 one villain enemy Digimon is Parrotmon against Greymon when Tai, Kari and another DigiDestined when they was little kids saw Parrotmon against Greymon.

In 1999 five villain enemy and group is Devimon, Etemon, Myotismon, Dark Masters (return) and Apocalymon was against DigiDestined is Tai's group

In 2000 one villain enemy Digimon is Diaboromon against Omnimon with Tai and Matt

In 2002 three villain enemy Digimon and human is Digimon Emperor, Arukenimon & Mummymon, Yukio Oikawa and MaloMyotismon (return) against all DigiDestined is Davis' group, Tai's group, all Japanese, American, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian, Australian, French, Mexican, Russian and Siberian DigiDestined.

But in 2002 after Digimon Emperor there one villain enemy Digimon is Wendigomon against DigiDestinedis Davis's group and Willis.

In 2003 one villain enemy Digimon is Armageddemon (return) against Omnimon, Angemon, Angewomon and Imperialdramon Paladin Mode with Tai, Matt, TK, Kari, Davis and Ken.

After that all killed of evil villain enemy Digimon.

In 2005 there one more villain enemy is Mysterious Man (Look like young Gennai from 2002)

So how come that Mysterious Man has not show up before 1999 with Digimon Adventure Tai's group or 2002 with Digimon adventure Adventure 02 Davis's group.

Also same thing that Willis has not show up in Digimon Advemture 02 Episode 40 and 50.

Daigo Nishijima's group and Meiko Mochizuki has not show up in Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure 02.

There one reason why are hide something not want show up and meet Tai's group or Davis's group from past between 1999 and 2002.

2. DCVSMARVEL1996

One more thing one person n has met Ken in past 1999 or 2000 or something before 2002 person name is Ryo Akiyama and he not show up and met Tai's group in 1999 or 2000 and Davis's group in 2002 or 2003 and I not know reason why he not show up.

So in Digimon Adventure tri at 2005 I not sure if he will show up or not.

Also he not have Digimon Partner with him and only Digimon Tamers he have Digimon Partner is Cyberdramon.

I not know why Ryo Akiyama are in Adventure 02 world then he went to Tamers world and met Digimon Partner is Cyberdramon.

3. DCVSMARVEL1996

I got another thing I ask you something do you know who is Homeostasis mysterious voce inside Kari's body and Maki's body from Digimon Adventure and Digimon Adventure tri?

When Homeostasis mysterious voce was use Kari's body and Maki's body then Homeostasis mysterious voce talk to DigiDestined and Digimon something about past and something else.