1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Digimon Adventure Gets a High School Sequel

Discussion in 'The Anime Forum' started by River26, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

Awesome, I'm definitely picking that up day 1.

2. Storm Eagle

Storm Eagle Power to the peaceful

Ditto for me. I just can't believe it was announced so quickly. They haven't even put Reunion out yet.

3. DCVSMARVEL1996

Hey everyone do you know about this on this picture and I need to know more detail information what is this about?
    [​IMG]

4. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

5. DCVSMARVEL1996

6. Gatomon41

Gatomon41 Free Equestrian Forces

Picked up my copy of Reunion at the retailer. Wow, it was great to see it in stores :D

7. Storm Eagle

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. DCVSMARVEL1996

9. DCVSMARVEL1996

Do you know how many time that Matt have been protect girsl?

1. Matt protect Sora in Digimon Adventure Season 1
    2. Matt protect Sora in Digimon Adventure 02 Season 2
    3. Matt protect Meiko in Digimon Adventure tri Reunion
    4. Matt protect Meiko in Digimon Adventure tri Confession
    5. Matt protect Sora in Digimon Adventure tri Loss
    6. Matt protect Meiko in Digimon Adventure tri Symbiosis

That Matt only protect 2 girls is Sora and Meiko

So I am wondering if Matt will protect another girls between Mimi and Kari when they are dangerous or Matt will not protect Mimi and Kari in Digimon Adventure tri Symbiosis or Digimon Adventure tri Part 6?

10. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

The dub trailer is out foe Determination.

• Like Like x 1
  11. DCVSMARVEL1996

I was looking for Digimon Adventure tri. DVD released date for Reunion, Determination, Confession and Loss with English dubbed then I can't find it.

So I want to know what date or month or year for DVD with Reunion, Determination, Confession and Loss with English dubbed?

12. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

The first film is already out on Blu-ray and DVD, and the second film releases on August 15, and the rest don't have release dates yet.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Storm Eagle

Shout! Factory announces a release for Confession.

14. DCVSMARVEL1996

I see Meiko was met Meicoomon in 1999 from past then after that I see Himekawa arrived.

So that 1999 was same time from Digimon Adventure Season 1 that Tai, Matt, Sora, Izzy, Mimi, Joe, T.K and Kari was met Koromon, Tsunomon, Yokomon, Motimon, Tanemon, Bukamon, Tokomon and Gatomon.

15. honorableninja

well finally watched determination and I have to say the compete disregard for zero 2 is becoming a hindrance for one thing i almost thought it was sort of alt timeline where only ken defeat had happened and kari, t.k and the others lost touch with the younger group and what happen in part 1 was the first and last time davis, ken, yolei and cody worked together but everyone recognizing impeirdaldrmon threw that out the window. and on the subject of imperidaldramon, god we got more reaction from mimi and palmon having to fight an infected orgemon with mimi line "he still our orgemon" then we did over the possibly rosemon and vikemon just murdered veemon and wormmon under control of the infection or even them saying "this is not the imperidaldramon we know" i know I probably alone in this but it all just brothers me.

16. Storm Eagle

17. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I don't think that's a particularly unpopular opinion based on what I've seen from other reactions towards the series. I understand that they wanted to take the Adventure 02 cast out of the picture so that they can focus primarily on the original Adventure cast. I think that was the right choice to make, most of the movies have done a good job focusing on the cast and there have been some good and emotional character moments as a result.

That being said, the fact that they seem so unconcerned regarding the Adventure 02 cast is rather strange. The only thing they've done is go over to Ken's house, but when nothing happened, they just when on with their own conflicts. There's no mention of finding out where Daisuke and his friends are or if they have their Digimon partners. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if they were at least mentioned a couple of times or we saw the kids trying to find some answers about them. I'm sure that they'll do something about the Adventure 02 cast's disappearance, but it does seem weird from what we have seen thus far.

18. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

Well, I know what I'm getting for Christmas.

19. DCVSMARVEL1996

I think that Maki Himekawa know where is Davis and another DigiDestined because I see that Maki Himekawa got Ken's D3 Digivice and D-Terminal so I not know how she get from and what Maki Himekawa have done to Ken, Dasvis and another DigiDestined.

20. DCVSMARVEL1996

The third film, Confession (告白 Kokuhaku), was released in Japan on September 24, 2016, North America on July 1, 2017, and Germany and Austria on August 13, 2017. It was released on region-free DVD and Blu-ray in Japan on November 2, 2016. It will be released in the US on December 5, 2017[7] and the UK on December 26, 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digimon_Adventure_tri.